The what's going on in Thrash thread

Of course all bets are off if the band was shit and the club owner was just saving people from being deafened by a shit band.

Reactions: redfly
I was too mentally drained to watch any videos this morning after reading Blabber!! Whitfield Crane saying he was sick of singing Cats In The Cradle in the mid 90's, then followed by an article about Marty Friedman saying he'd love the hit song that he could play forever. And then if the reporting on the site wasn't bad enough the comments were just amazing. The comments on Vince Neil were truly stunning, of course there was the usual, unfunny and boring fat jokes, but when they started offering medical advice and advice about his well being it just felt so caring and heartfelt and it brought a tear to my eye!

I was too mentally drained to watch any videos this morning after reading Blabber!! Whitfield Crane saying he was sick of singing Cats In The Cradle in the mid 90's, then followed by an article about Marty Friedman saying he'd love the hit song that he could play forever. And then if the reporting on the site wasn't bad enough the comments were just amazing. The comments on Vince Neil were truly stunning, of course there was the usual, unfunny and boring fat jokes, but when they started offering medical advice and advice about his well being it just felt so caring and heartfelt and it brought a tear to my eye!
I'm a little behind today so I haven't gotten to read the comments yet. But it was pretty funny to see the headline with Whitfield followed by the Marty one.

Reactions: Slammed
Vince is an easy target and always will be, but the way the comments went from having a go at him to actually suggesting he sees a doctor and the way they worded their comments like they were medical experts that know he's got health issues was funny.

Haha. I see all the Dr's commenting now. I love it always starts off with the same thing about Vince being the only one waving the flag and how he loves Motley's music. It's been like that for 3 years. Like no one interviews him anymore.

I'm no fan of Vince these days and I certainly don't think the attitudes of him or the rest of MC are shared by too many in the real world, but just because he's put on a bit of weight doesn't mean he's on death's door. The comments about him eating too much are just tired and old but to then throw in the medical related comments as if they actually give a shit makes me laugh.

I haven't laughed so much since...well since yesterday when I read the Rob Halford interview and that Dina chick was on her stupid KK is my beloved bandwagon.

Between the medical advise and the mental health advice Vince is all set!

I didn't read those either lol. I might still. but I'm so sick of the whole thing and especially her. I saw that The Metal Voice did a show centered around the question "Should JP Bring Back KK?" I can't even imagine the war going on there lol. And refuse to go the comments section and try and bring reason to the emotionally retarded. :p

It was a stupid article, again very little new content other than Rob supposedly suggesting that a KK return is not off the cards and the rest rehashed shit Ian has said lately. Apparently the accompanying video that Blabber provided didn't have the KK conversation to which they referred in it so that copped a few comments but that Dina chick still couldn't help herself. Ian's full of shit and should remain silent. KK is the best and deserves to come back, read his book, don't read Blabbermouth, etc etc. But the best part was that Rob talks in riddles and is some kind of Jedi master when it comes to manipulating people by words. He tells people he wants to be honest but he talks around topics and it's what he doesn't say that means the most. He didn't say the words KK would return, therefore it definitely means Rob doesn't want him back. Rob hates KK. Rob sucks! She's a classic fucking nutcase devotee, she's got it bad for the guy and it's hurting her to not see him back in a band she doesn't seem to like in the first place.

Lol holy crap. She is just batshit crazy! I've noticed how she loves slinging the "fanboy" tag at others at the drop of a hat. I'm sure the irony would be hilariously lost on her.

Will be interesting to see if they get some decent coverage in the media and a push on sales with a label even if it's not a major label