The what's going on in Thrash thread

Haha, umm. Really? Yeah that's for sure a country topic!

It's got me intrigued. I want to hear how thrash metal tractors compare to country tractors. I know there is "review" copies out there that I can listen to but I'm not sure I want to go that far for an unknown band.

Reactions: redfly
Poland looks like a completely different person in that pic.

I presume you are talking about the Bravewords pic. I didn't see that (until now), I saw it on Facebook and it was the pic of Jnr that had me baffled.

70680620_10156305180667330_4814057064869396480_n.jpg

Although this is the pic of Poland from the same post

70460569_10156305180717330_1826233666355855360_n.jpg

Rushed through shopping to get home and listen to the new Exhorder before I have to pick the kids up on their last day of school before the holidays.

It's got me intrigued. I want to hear how thrash metal tractors compare to country tractors. I know there is "review" copies out there that I can listen to but I'm not sure I want to go that far for an unknown band.
I'm not sure what the market is like for Tractor Thrash. That might be the only way you'll hear it...you know unless it breaks big. :)

Reactions: Slammed
I presume you are talking about the Bravewords pic. I didn't see that (until now), I saw it on Facebook and it was the pic of Jnr that had me baffled.

70680620_10156305180667330_4814057064869396480_n.jpg

Although this is the pic of Poland from the same post

70460569_10156305180717330_1826233666355855360_n.jpg
Well really any pic of him from that era. Poland has looked the way does now for a good amount of time. If you showed me one of these and a more recent pic and I didn't know who he was I'm not sure I'd know it was the same guy. Whereas the two Daves and Marty are easily recognizable.
Not making fun of the guy. It's just weird how that turns out with some people.

Its the pose Jnr is in that I question. In the smaller pic of FB he looks a bit girlish, it's nearly a Lita Ford pose.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-why-you-cant-say-rock-is-dead/

I didn't listen to the Sweetwater interview the other day when it popped up on FB but while this snippet from the video is probably true and rock isn't dead what the fuck are Anthrax doing talking about rock anyway? Where is our aggressive, powerful, kick arse thrash record?
Haha, I couldn't bring myself to click on this when I saw it. But yeah thrash and rock are to completely different animals. And. Where IS aggressive, powerful, kick ass thrash album?!

Haha, I couldn't bring myself to click on this when I saw it. But yeah thrash and rock are to completely different animals. And. Where IS aggressive, powerful, kick ass thrash album?!

There was pics of Chuckles drum kit in the studio as a part of the interview so I guess they are recording, but it's bloody slow going.

I'm very skeptical. But if he does pull it off it will probably be pretty good.
It's time for that mohawk to go.

I think he's got the ability and the potential to still cut a good record but there is still a real problem with musos today saying one thing and offering something different.