The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't know whether BB is being honest or not but the one thing he rarely does is drag up shit like past fights. To me that's one of the most endearing things about the guy.

Has anyone heard or got Metal Church by Wayne? Its not something I've ever taken notice of but I saw a review on M-A and wondered if it was worth the 80% score it got.
Yeah Blitz is a class act for sure.

Yes I bought that a long time ago,but to be completely honest I haven’t listened to it in ages.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Blitz actually comes off as one of the nicest in the business. Some act like they are, either Blitz is a good actor, or he really is genuine.

I never bothered with it because I wasn't the hugest MC fan, other than Badlands, but I was intrigued by the 80% review while other were saying it was bad.

Reactions: redfly
I doubt Bobby G is going to ask to go up there and play with him. If he has no problem with him maybe be the bigger man and try
to bury the hatchet. Bobby G was young and obviously feels wronged.
I'm not saying Blitz isn't class or did anything wrong. But you know, maybe just reach out and bury any negativity.

I like the song Watch The Children Pray and I have the album The Dark. But I never really got into it. Not sure if it was the songs or the production or if it was just after Howe joined and I couldn't go back. I think I remember that the guitars sounded a bit thrashier and the vibe a bit darker. But I could be mistaken.
Anyway I don't think it's a super long album. You could just throw it up on youtube. You'll know pretty quick lol.

TWO MORE PAGES TILL # 666!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I’m sure he was a bit arrogant in his youth but time has definitely humbled him.

Well I used to be a big fan of the band but when that came out I don’t remember being blown away by it,but that’s just me you be the judge and YT it!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I doubt Bobby G is going to ask to go up there and play with him. If he has no problem with him maybe be the bigger man and try
to bury the hatchet. Bobby G was young and obviously feels wronged.
I'm not saying Blitz isn't class or did anything wrong. But you know, maybe just reach out and bury any negativity.

I like the song Watch The Children Pray and I have the album The Dark. But I never really got into it. Not sure if it was the songs or the production or if it was just after Howe joined and I couldn't go back. I think I remember that the guitars sounded a bit thrashier and the vibe a bit darker. But I could be mistaken.
Anyway I don't think it's a super long album. You could just throw it up on youtube. You'll know pretty quick lol.

TWO MORE PAGES TILL # 666!

Even if Bobby and Bobby reach out I get the impression there is more than just them involved. I guess in the big scheme of internet negativity the Overkill in fighting is pretty small and doesn't come out that often.

I might have to see if I can find it on YT and give it a listen.

Oh no, I'm skipping over that page, I don't want to deal with the devil!!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I was a little surprised at how small it was. Still, they're killin it.

I'm guessing that's the show where they went rogue without Testament and headlined a show. There is no way they'd fit three bands gear on that stage, which from footage of the Bay Area Strikes back tour I've seen was what was happening.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I gotta say I don't hate it like I hate the new MC album. There is a few moments on it where it's a little annoying, for instance the intro to Vlad, actually most of the song Vlad. But there is some reasonable stuff on it. Ballad for Marianne shows the guy could sing a different tone when he wanted, but it's not the best ballad around. Don't know that it's worth buying, but I'm not sad I spent time listening to it either.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'm guessing that's the show where they went rogue without Testament and headlined a show. There is no way they'd fit three bands gear on that stage, which from footage of the Bay Area Strikes back tour I've seen was what was happening.
Oh that makes sense. I was thinking that were just using a piece of the space Testament had. But I couldn't really see Testament saying. Hey here's your space don't mess with our stuff.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed