The what's going on in Thrash thread

Not sure I want to watch an entire show from that angle, but it's obvious the whole show was recorded. I wonder if it's out there as a complete package

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It should be put together as DVD/Blu-ray lord knows it would definitely be a money maker for all of them.Seems like a no brainer to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Lots of room to move back stage in that place. Kiko might nearly have had a Spinal Tap moment getting too and from the stage.

Reactions: redfly
http://bravewords.com/news/annihila...everland-alice-in-hell-30th-anniversary-shows

Now (among other things) Jeff is telling us to buy merch of bands. I sympathise with bands to some degree, they aren't touring, they aren't making money. But to me the problem with musos/bands telling people to buy merch isn't that fans need to support bands, its that these musos don't seem to want to take into account that they aren't the only ones suffering. Ticket prices are already high, they will probably go higher to recoup lost money. Merch is already expensive. But above all that people are loosing their jobs, people are struggling, trying to guilt them into buying merch because a muso might lose their house is poor form in my book.

Reactions: redfly