The what's going on in Thrash thread

I gotta say I don't hate it like I hate the new MC album. There is a few moments on it where it's a little annoying, for instance the intro to Vlad, actually most of the song Vlad. But there is some reasonable stuff on it. Ballad for Marianne shows the guy could sing a different tone when he wanted, but it's not the best ballad around. Don't know that it's worth buying, but I'm not sad I spent time listening to it either.

Guess I'll have to check it out now :p

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Oh that makes sense. I was thinking that were just using a piece of the space Testament had. But I couldn't really see Testament saying. Hey here's your space don't mess with our stuff.

I'm not sure why they did a solo gig, not even sure if Testament didn't do one somewhere else

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well to me it’s like this,you either like David Wayne’s vocals or not. I know Redfly prefers Howe’s vocals far and above Wayne’s and that’s totally cool and completely understandable but for me they both hold a special place in my past.Some of Wayne’s shrieks I thought we’re original and did some justice to the early material I remember after the Dark album was released reading an article from one of the old rags about the record company complaining that the band should ditch him but hey whatever. The only thing that maybe could have made the Wayne album better would have been was the addition of Craig Wells because if I’m not wrong and I probably am memory fails sometimes is that he may have been available at the time.

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Well to me it’s like this,you either like David Wayne’s vocals or not. I know Redfly prefers Howe’s vocals far and above Wayne’s and that’s totally cool and completely understandable but for me they both hold a special place in my past.Some of Wayne’s shrieks I thought we’re original and did some justice to the early material I remember after the Dark album was released reading an article from one of the old rags about the record company complaining that the band should ditch him but hey whatever. The only thing that maybe could have made the Wayne album better would have been was the addition of Craig Wells because if I’m not wrong and I probably am memory fails sometimes is that he may have been available at the time.
Part of it is probably because I heard Howe first. but like I said, Watch the Children Pray is a great song. Because of Wayne. I think what's kept me from getting into that era is maybe the production or the songs and not necessarily Wayne. I need to go back and listen to those first two albums.
However Masterpiece I just plain hated.

Reactions: Slammed

I like David's vocals for the most part. I don't think he did his best on the ballad, but overall the vocals on the album were pretty good. I think the only real let down was the song structure, most of the songs to me didn't feel quite complete. It was like most of the elements were there, but never all together at once.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Part of it is probably because I heard Howe first. but like I said, Watch the Children Pray is a great song. Because of Wayne. I think what's kept me from getting into that era is maybe the production or the songs and not necessarily Wayne. I need to go back and listen to those first two albums.
However Masterpiece I just plain hated.

You should listen to the new album :)

Reactions: redfly
89706451_2737190556366271_5892047083971543040_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Oh there's a new one? Ohhhh that album that has the songs that weren't good enough for the last one?...:rofl:

Well I actually meant the last one, but couldn't remember the name. I haven't listened too, and don't plan to listen to that new one with the extra songs on it. I think it will be a while before I listen to something new fro MC.