The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I can't stand screamo, I'm not a huge fan of metal core either, I'd rather hard rock that makes the top 40 than either of them.

Reactions: redfly
I just consider screamo and core the same thing lol I just don't give a rats ass.

The thing that gives me the shits is that there are core bands coming out of this country with record deals and starting to make it big when there is a shit load more talent on stages being ignored because dick head A&R reps would rather see one popular song than a band that can consistently pull a crowd.

ST seems to have a lot of really crappy quality live videos in Lala land but the video of their outdoor performance a few weeks ago before the cops shut it down was a half decent video. I haven't seen ST live since they toured here with Alice In Chains in about 96.

Man it's the same way here. The older better bands don't get much even though they are the ones who started it and survived all the bullshit of the changing scenes. But they'll promote the hell out of bands that have a thousand clones and proved shit.

I'm still waiting for ST to get Rocky back!:mad:

This popped up on my feeds this morning. Not sure I've heard much of this guys but a quick listen over breakfast has me thinking I better listen to the full song at least.

Reactions: redfly
I haven't heard much about Chaos.

Too many old school albums are coming up with big anniversaries, make me feel old :)