The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah the vocals were really down in volume and hard to hear but knowing the song I could follow it and he sounded like he was hitting the right words at least, that's a start.

Is that bar down the right hand side of the screen, making this text box and the posts smaller the ads?
Not sure how you see it. I'm running Linux.

Words mean things :err:

Nice fun Thrash song :headbang:

They are a bit of a strange band but I find the idea of "Thrash is a verb" stupidly funny, if only they taught kids about verbs with thrash songs.

Not sure how you see it. I'm running Linux.

All I see is a blank area on the right hand side of the screen. It makes the post box smaller and look kind of silly because where ads appear it's just blank real estate that looks like the site was designed poorly. But I'd rather the site looked badly designed than constantly see ads.

Reactions: redfly
Ads annoy the shit out of me. I know most ads on these sites are better than FB ads which are notorious for being dodgy but I hate seeing ads and refuse to click on them so I see no reason to load them. I know web designers claim that it helps them keep the site running and shit but honestly I pay for four different web servers and each one is really just chump change to run for 12 months so I think too many website owners just use the "keep this site free" to sucker people into accepting ads which they make money from.

As long as it doesn't get like Blabbermouth. Half the time the page just freezes everything on me loading up those ads and pop ups.
I guess for me it depends on how big of an operation this is. I'm thinking it's not a huge one. My stupid brother and his equally stupid girlfriend have a dirt bike website and they make all of their income from ads through google.
And this place has given me somewhere to go for a long time lol

Reactions: Slammed
I don't see any ads except of FB where they render slightly differently to other sites and therefore the blocking software needs to be constantly updated. I didn't even know Blabbermouth had ads, I probably would have suspected it if I'd given it any thought, most sites do these days, but I've never seen one so I don't think about them.

I've run plenty of ad campaigns over the years for different sites and I don't have any problem with other people seeing ads, I just don't see any reason for me too see them :)

Hahaha, man when I go to Blabber it starts up a pop up with sound right in the middle of the page and moves the stories up and down, before you can get rid of that it puts up a page like a tabloid that you have to get rid of, then hopefully if I didn't freeze I can then get rid of the first pop up....it really sucks!

Reactions: Slammed
Hahaha, man when I go to Blabber it starts up a pop up with sound right in the middle of the page and moves the stories up and down, before you can get rid of that it puts up a page like a tabloid that you have to get rid of, then hopefully if I didn't freeze I can then get rid of the first pop up....it really sucks!

Thankfully I don't get that. Every few days I get something on MI that takes up the whole page and calls me a dick which I have to click away to get rid of but thankfully no movies or sound. If that happened I'd stop visiting the site.

Think I need to listen to Worship Music a bit more, I didn't even recognise that song.

I thought I liked Worship music too but obviously I haven't listened too it as often as I thought. I know I listened to it solidly for a week or two when it came out cause an idiot mate spent the same time "remastering" the first track because he thought he could do a better job and another mate refused to listen to it because there was too many bad reports about it. I don't remember not liking it but I think I better go back and listen to it.

Going by that picture it's not a battle of the bays, looks more like a crop battle. I'm guessing the wacky tobaccy is legal wherever that clip is filmed.