The Where The Fuck Are You Thread

Kentu Bourbon is the best.

I started to read Tolkien with a dram of scotch last night, focused primarily on scotch instead of words, and then I woke up 2 hours later to finish my whisky.

^LOL^

So now The Dorian is all into craft beers all of the sudden. Whatever happened to the one budweiser per day?

Never tried that Kentucky Bourbon beer but heard it wasn't all that great so always steered clear.

edit: Eating greek yogurt and drinking tea, trying my hardest to stall the process of going to work out in this frozen tundra.

Lol I forgot about the Budweiser days. I also had a PBR phase not too long ago. That Kentucky Ale stuff is weird. 8.2% alcohol though. I'm going to finish them off here in a few

At some wierd fundraiser type thing for the kids' school. Bunch o' rich folks bid on items while dorian partakes of free Belle Meade Bourbon - triglycerides be damned.

:lol: Fuckin' Dorian.

I'm at home eating leftover Thai food at 3am after a gig. I've been waiting ALL DAY to eat said Thai food leftover, because I didn't want to eat it earlier for fear of shitting myself on stage. Mmmm.... roasted duck bathed in red curry....

living in a house that is two minutes from the beach, pretty sweet. price seemed a little low considering the location and the excellent interior condition… very clean and new. was walking into the house the other day, and some neighbor lady flagged me down. it was a normal conversation for a while, and then she starts crying and talking about how sad she is about how james (previous owner) died. through a bunch of incoherent babble I was able to understand that this guy had "serious demons" and drank himself to death- he was found dead and alone on christmas morning 2014 (in what is now my house).

thanks, bitch! thats the kind of shit you probably shouldn't tell your new neighbor during your very first conversation. oh well, it doesn't creep me out. luckily i can identify with that struggle and i have felt that negative energy throughout many years of my life. if anything, i will honor the guy by continuing in the opposite path. here's to you, buddy.

Don't be ridiculous. He would have had to have been brutally murdered for his ghost to wander the material boundaries of his once abode seeking revenge.