The Wolfe Amplification Hellfire is DONEEEEEE

Looks beautiful, the sound is a bit "grainy" for my tastes, but the overall sound is cool for sure!
got lots of beef!

Can someone link me to these "Sonny" DI tracks?

OT: This still sounds amazing. I am definitely liking it more with those 6L6's in it for sure!

Price shall be $2400 plus tax if you live in the great state of Ohio.

Might be keen on doing discounts for people getting my name out there, but I have yet to look into writing up a contract for that.

Oh and $2400 is an 'introductory price'. It will go up after the first 5 units are built/sold.

Shooting you a PM. I think I may have something mutually beneficial to both of us :)

Very cool on those 6L6. Awesome. Don't you need an endorsee in Brazil ? lol

Btw how are you liking those Tung Sol 12ax7? I was using 'em on my homebrew amp, but they were kinda thin sounding, so I ditched 'em for JJs.

Very cool on those 6L6. Awesome. Don't you need an endorsee in Brazil ? lol

Btw how are you liking those Tung Sol 12ax7? I was using 'em on my homebrew amp, but they were kinda thin sounding, so I ditched 'em for JJs.

I love em. I don't think they do much tonally, but they seem to be the best 'built' 12AX7s you can get these days. I haven't had one go bad yet in any of my amps, and I'm talking years here. When I used to use JJ's and EH, I was replacing them every year.

Yeah, JJs really die a LOT. I stopped using 'em because of too much 400hz crap and them not lasting long.

Sonny's DI tracks again, but with 6L6's instead of EL34's. Big difference just swapping power tubes.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2033066/Hellfire6L6.mp3

Sounding pretty fucking good man :D I prefer t his one to the first one you did with them Di's, its just sounding better to my ears

Can someone link me to these "Sonny" DI tracks?

OT: This still sounds amazing. I am definitely liking it more with those 6L6's in it for sure!

Here yer go mate! - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15344936/DI Tracks.rar

Straight from my latest song :D

Just a question. When you are doing the next prototype of your next amp, can you try to make a two phase control knobs for the master volume? first a stepped switch like they have in old preamps (neve, api etc) that makes bigger changes and then non-stepped that is for finetuning. That way you have have the stepped switch at say 1-3 for bedroom volumes and 4--11 for stage/stadium volumes. then use the whole range of the second knob to finetune the volume you want to work on. Or am I just an optimistic idiot? I mean, the Peavey Windsor combo has similar thing; It has the "power sponge" in the back that is the "big range" power attenuator, and then it has the master volume in the front.

btw. if this idea makes you a super star, I want one of your amps ;)

Just a question. When you are doing the next prototype of your next amp, can you try to make a two phase control knobs for the master volume? first a stepped switch like they have in old preamps (neve, api etc) that makes bigger changes and then non-stepped that is for finetuning. That way you have have the stepped switch at say 1-3 for bedroom volumes and 4--11 for stage/stadium volumes. then use the whole range of the second knob to finetune the volume you want to work on. Or am I just an optimistic idiot? I mean, the Peavey Windsor combo has similar thing; It has the "power sponge" in the back that is the "big range" power attenuator, and then it has the master volume in the front.

btw. if this idea makes you a super star, I want one of your amps ;)

Yeah that's completely doable, I just don't see people caring lol. Most guitarists just wan to plug in and go. But tis a great idea, IMO

When I'm done paying off my car in the next 8 months or so I may hit you up for one of these. Bookmarked your site. Sounds killer btw, very focused sounding.