Wolfe Amplification Hellfire- Have a quick listen

So I'm going to go ahead and kill this thread. Just realized how far off topic it got. I'm at the point where I almost have a finished product and I'd like to leave it at that. The next time you hear about my amp, it will be to post finished pictures and clips. Stay tuned!

No problem dude !
those were just suggestions! we're confident you'll deliver a great product ;)

So I'm going to go ahead and kill this thread. Just realized how far off topic it got. I'm at the point where I almost have a finished product and I'd like to leave it at that. The next time you hear about my amp, it will be to post finished pictures and clips. Stay tuned!

Look forward to it man! :)

I know I said I wouldn't post in this thread again, but it's almost near completion and I'm getting kinda excited. So, more pics!-

Rear Panel-
amprearpanel.jpg

Updated front panel. Had a hell of a time getting the LED to fit, since the power switch is massive-
ampfrontpanelnew.jpg

Headshell is completely done. This was my first attempt at tolex. Lemme tell ya, I have no idea why people have problems with it, it was super easy. My corners came out perfect. Sucks to cover them up with caps.
1397aab3.jpg

793793f7.jpg

And here are the grills(hip hop anyone?) before powder coating. They are getting sent off tomorrow-
796b7604.jpg

bced9c59.jpg

for how much $$$ will you sell these?
it's starting to look really nice!

The first 5 will be at a special introductory price of $1600.

After that The price will be closer to $2000.

I wanted to stick to around 1700 on the price, but building amps like this is a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Even charging $2000 I'm barely getting paid for the time I put into it.

So buy one of the first 5, get it cheaper!

Boards are done. Getting close to the end here.

9501265c.jpg

Wow, so clean. Why the Mallorys over Orange drops. Better or just different sound?

On a side note, I finally fired up my SLO clone last night, clean channel works, overdrive channel inop...gotta spend some time on it, but I am totally stoked by the clean channel so far.

Wow, so clean. Why the Mallorys over Orange drops. Better or just different sound?

On a side note, I finally fired up my SLO clone last night, clean channel works, overdrive channel inop...gotta spend some time on it, but I am totally stoked by the clean channel so far.

I'm not a fan at all of Orange drops. Overrated IMO. The Mallory's(now Cornell Dublier) have a character to them that's hard to explain... And they don't break the bank(yet).