The Wolfe Amplification Hellfire is DONEEEEEE

When I'm done paying off my car in the next 8 months or so I may hit you up for one of these. Bookmarked your site. Sounds killer btw, very focused sounding.

Sounds good man. There will probably be other options at that point in time also! And a 2x12 and 4x12 :)

You may prefer EL-34s, but those 6L6 sure are sweeping the floor with the ELs..

congratulations sounds brutal! :headbang:

I'm always thinking I should use my electronic engineer practical courses to build such a beast one day... It would need a lot of work since this is getting old in my head but I built a hi-fi ammplifier once and the basics are not that hard. You add your own sauce around it and it makes a preamp, or an amp, or what you want. Hum...

The 6l6 clip sounds AWESOME, I like it much more than the other one!
I'm sure this amp is 100% pro in sound and everything.
Good luck with your business!

So, should I start taking the time out of my day to make this amp a plugin? Would be nice to have another product to sell(and cheap too).

Shipping is around 200 bucks ONE WAY!
so it'll be like 300-400$ to ship it to Europe (return).
still...wouldn't mind hearing a clip from you through this

To be honest, I think $400 to get a proper promo video with Ola playing and recording the amp sounds like a pretty good investment. Most of these amp promo videos suck balls because they're either filled with mindless guitar wankery or the person demonstrating the amp doesn't have the slightest idea of what is considered a good tone among the target audience. That's usually what drops my interest on an amp in the first place. I know seeing Ola pull out some of his tones out of the Hellfire would make me go "ooooh shit, I need that amp NOW" ;)

Ah man, I'd really like to grab one..
It is a bit too expensive for my budget at the moment, though. Especially with shipping and german taxes it will be loads of money.
Kind of interested anyways :lol:

Ah man, I'd really like to grab one..
It is a bit too expensive for my budget at the moment, though. Especially with shipping and german taxes it will be loads of money.
Kind of interested anyways :lol:

Same here, put it on my "to buy when I win the lottery" list

To be honest, I think $400 to get a proper promo video with Ola playing and recording the amp sounds like a pretty good investment. Most of these amp promo videos suck balls because they're either filled with mindless guitar wankery or the person demonstrating the amp doesn't have the slightest idea of what is considered a good tone among the target audience. That's usually what drops my interest on an amp in the first place. I know seeing Ola pull out some of his tones out of the Hellfire would make me go "ooooh shit, I need that amp NOW" ;)

+1

That would really put you on the map, dude.

I just bought me a Roadster and the all-familiar :lol: 2x12 (now I wait some 3 months at least)
Because of Ola's bits :worship: (sorry, no EVH)