Wolfe Amplification you say? It has started

I'm running 220k on my Rg resistors... All the RF is from exposed wires and such. The breadboard is also causing major issues, since I'm exceeding the contact points voltage and power ratings. Also, tube amps need a proper layout to function properly. One wire ran the wrong way, and crazy things happen. Right now it looks like a spider web of jumpers, definitely not good.

I'm 100% sure this thing will be quiet as hell once it's properly laid out. Might even go with DC heaters to take even more noise out, since I have a ton of leftover transformers that could supply them well.

ok yeah couldn't see the RF being from anything else other than exposed wires. Why use another tranny to supply power to the heaters? Do your Power Tranny's have a heater tap?

ok yeah couldn't see the RF being from anything else other than exposed wires. Why use another tranny to supply power to the heaters? Do your Power Tranny's have a heater tap?

Running DC of the standard 6.3vac(regulated to 6VDC) would require 40% more current for each tube running on said DC, most likely going over what the winding can handle. So running a separate small transformer takes a big load off of the main transformer.

Badass dude, 3 gain pots kinda spooks me (if I understand correctly), but fuck it, nothing I couldn't figure out I'm sure! Can't wait to hear it! :headbang:

Yep, the bearded dudes that don't drive cars. They are woodworking masters, and they will probably build em for me for ice cream(not joking).

LOL that´s awesome. I would love to own an amp made by amish. I totally believe that they have amazing crazy crafting skills. Just remember to avoid the name HELLFIRE because as far as I know they are totally religious :lol: