The Wonders

Maybe they're finding families, like the ones people lost in the forests or smt of the sort. o_O

Siren said:
Maybe they're finding families, like the ones people lost in the forests or smt of the sort. o_O
while i've been introduced to some of the many mysteries of traditional greece, i still find it surprising to hear that. do you folks really just go out in the woods and lose families by the dozen? :eek: ;)

rahvin said:
while i've been introduced to some of the many mysteries of traditional greece, i still find it surprising to hear that. do you folks really just go out in the woods and lose families by the dozen? :eek: ;)
Not really. We don't have the forests. :eek: :p

I just got some possibly excellent news from the band! And I don't want to sound like Tranquillian here, but I really can't tell them to you yet. You'll probably find the bandmembers posting something about it here sooner or later, once everything's officially confirmed. Anyways, I'd be damn happy, if what they are planning came true. :hotjump:

-Villain (fingers crossed)

Villain said:
I just got some possibly excellent news from the band! And I don't want to sound like Tranquillian here, but I really can't tell them to you yet. You'll probably find the bandmembers posting something about it here sooner or later, once everything's officially confirmed. Anyways, I'd be damn happy, if what they are planning came true. :hotjump:

-Villain (fingers crossed)
interesting, hmm...

Villain said:
a fusion with dream theater to become the ultimate band? :p

To annoy the inquiring minds even more, there are actually two separate DT-related news coming up sometime real soon. If I were you, I'd check the official site every hour - I know I will be doing that until those news are either confirmed or denied. :cool:

-Villain