What is it like in Sweden?

@DIM: Where in Norrland are you? Because I remember it snowing in may/june sometime, too :p

@CoT: tsk, tsk, you southerners really do have a difficult time remembering that Norrland exists, don't you? Reminds me of a story a friend told me; someone from Stockholm had asked her teacher where she was from. She replied Skellefteå and they said "oh, you're from Norrland? Do you know the Anderssons? They live in Gävle". Take a look at the map and realise the pure insanity of that question... :lol:

För övrigt så har ryssen redan varit här. Vi jagade iväg dem då och lär göra det igen, medan resten av Sverige flyr fältet och bosätter sig i Danmark, grötgurglarnas ärorika boning... ;)

NL: yeah, i know, the russians were here already.. :mad:
Most of the old buildings in :D are post-1721, the year in which the Russians ravaged the north-east coast of Sweden. The whole town - with the exception of the church - was burnt down.
but i don't hold a grudge :D except they did it the wrong way round if it was gonna be tr00. :rolleyes: klantskallar! jävla! :p

I think it'd be hilarious if, in my next trip to Sweden, I take Childus here on a roadtrip.. and when he least expects it, leave him stranded in the middle of the woods somewhere in Norrland. :D
What'll he do then? :heh:

I bet you wouldn't be running your mouth like that to anyone you luckily may come across there, huh chief
wink.gif