The work thread

close, air force

the said retards are all officers too. fuckin space officers. if i were in a flying (aka real)squadron, there wouldnt be any issues
~gR~

I am working on a secured unit monitoring pedi / adol mental health patients. Its kinda like dealing with some here at the forums, ha-ha!

Seriously, they could roll cameras on my unit and you would have a highly rated tv series. You could laugh, cry, be angry, care, and simply not give a shit at the job...and thats all by the first 2-hours of each day.

When school lets out I'll be working an unpaid internship at the Cape Cod Times. I hope this gets me into college.

I am working on a secured unit monitoring pedi / adol mental health patients. Its kinda like dealing with some here at the forums, ha-ha!

Seriously, they could roll cameras on my unit and you would have a highly rated tv series. You could laugh, cry, be angry, care, and simply not give a shit at the job...and thats all by the first 2-hours of each day.

man, i dont think i could do that. im a softy for kids
~gR~

I'm a third generation mason (working for my father's company) and I love it.

sq-cp-simple.gif
Where's the treasure? GOD DAMN IT! WHERE'S THE TREASURE?!

I'll be working at Harvard University Press as an assistant to the publicity department. I worked at the same place last summer although with a different job. My dad works there (nepotism ftw!) so I even get free rids to work.

I worked with my father most of last summer, either rebuilding our dock, which was destroyed in a storm, or at various churches around Boston repairing and tuning pipe organs.

My current job will reel in much more dough, and be more consistent. I got my first paycheck today for $350.

not really. maybe in soviet russia (where cat eats you).

everyone is supposed to know what everyone else is doing. like one giant team. doesnt often work that way
~gR~

I understand how coordinated the military is in terms of practice. It's in terms of politics where nobody knows what the fuck's going on. And that affects the military, which acts as the violent arm of political agendas.

yeah. we cant do much about the politics though. so we need control what we can and roll with the punches.

the military has one flaw. its made up of humans
~gR~

man, i dont think i could do that. im a softy for kids
~gR~

I'm a softy for kids too and have two of my own. It does take lots of patience to work on a unit with sick kids. At the end of the day if I help some kids get well, or atleast know that they have a safe place to sleep at night, meals to eat and aren't having really bad things done to them by fucked up parents or such...then I'm good with it.