The work thread

Damnit GR you beat me to the air force comment lol. I slave away for uncle sam in beautiful Edinburgh IN at Camp Atterbury as a mobilised army reservist yes i lost my mind 3 years back when my derelict ass couldnt find a decent job so in my infinite wisdom i decided to go back in the military the money is decent but those 10 to 14 hour days and working 2 weeks with no days off stretches kinda suck.

Damnit GR you beat me to the air force comment lol. I slave away for uncle sam in beautiful Edinburgh IN at Camp Atterbury as a mobilised army reservist yes i lost my mind 3 years back when my derelict ass couldnt find a decent job so in my infinite wisdom i decided to go back in the military the money is decent but those 10 to 14 hour days and working 2 weeks with no days off stretches kinda suck.

ive never done that. well, i worked every day for 6 months while deployed, but it was just an 8 hour shift and really easy job. so it wasnt too bad. actually, i would love to do it again. 14 hours though, that must suck
~gR~

Oh.
I meant that engaging in mainstream activities, from an objective standpoint (objective here being the general consensus, which would be the mainstream) equals coolness. So pretty much yeah.
But I don't think that would make IF the coolest band. Trivium? Lamb of God? All "cooler."
EDIT: Ninja'd

ninja.jpg

~gR~

So coolness is solely dependent on social compatibility, I see. Then again it's a completely subjective terms whose meaning I cannot recall the derivation.

So coolness is solely dependent on social compatibility, I see. Then again it's a completely subjective terms whose meaning I cannot recall the derivation.

It was a joke, man. If you remember that "nerdiest thing you've ever done" thread or whatever he wouldn't shut up about how he goes to parties.
Whatever.

I think if coolness is based on who goes to the most parties, I think I would win for the non-coolest person.