The work thread

well, I am a cook.I fucking love my job so much. Kitchens are the funnest place to work in, hands down. I love making food all day and all that shite.

Today, I got to do a plated function off site with just the boss. Fucking great.

Most of the people I encountered in the Marines were complete morons. Joining the military only because they lacked the intelligence and drive to educate themselves at a university. Actually, I can think of only one person I met who I would consider smart, and he just happens to be one of my best friends to this day.

I joined for the some of the benefits the military has like the Montgomery GI Bill. Which gives you $50k for college. However in hindsight, I really wish I would have just gone straight to college out of high school. The military was a big waste of my time, considering I'm 23 and still have 3 years of school left, making me at least 26 by the time I graduate. But whatever, can't do shit about it now, just gotta roll with the punches.

sigh

Really? I get hard for kids.

hansen.jpg

Most of the people I encountered in the Marines were complete morons. Joining the military only because they lacked the intelligence and drive to educate themselves at a university. Actually, I can think of only one person I met who I would consider smart, and he just happens to be one of my best friends to this day.

sigh

well yeah, even if they were smart before basic, they beat that out of em. the army is worse though. ive met more smart marines than soldiers

for smart people, look to the air force and navy. however, alot of the smart ones are book smart
~gR~

Network Engineer for the second largest Telco in my country. I'm bored of it though and in the process of revamping my CV for new jobs. I need a change bigtime.