The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Depending on where you go, yes. Its free in some spots in Ontario. But id rather pay 40 bones than pay 40+ on a taxi and back to do them for free.

Toward the end it seemed a deliberate effort to go out with a ban(g). I simply pass on the reported posts to the man upstairs.

I recently started avoiding stupid distractions and loops (like constantly checking forums, reddit, my phone, etc.) and doing mindfulness stuff more and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. FUCK. I love the feeling of being so immersed in something that when I finish, I'm like, "oh yeah, there's more to life."

I recently started avoiding stupid distractions and loops (like constantly checking forums, reddit, my phone, etc.) and doing mindfulness stuff more and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. FUCK. I love the feeling of being so immersed in something that when I finish, I'm like, "oh yeah, there's more to life."

What kind of stuff have you been doing? I really need to start doing more "mindfulness" stuff too.

What kind of stuff have you been doing? I really need to start doing more "mindfulness" stuff too.

Pretty much everything I do, honestly. If I dance, listen to music, work out, etc. I focus only on that and take in as much as I can about what I'm doing through the senses. I also avoid checking my phone, forums, Facebook, etc. until after I've finished doing something for a while.

Whenever I fail to be mindful, I don't reprimand myself or remind myself to be mindful since knowing I'm failing is enough. I also don't try to shut out unpleasant things but just go through them. It's a long process, but it gets easier the more I do it. Eventually I find that a lot of my thoughts are pretty redundant and it frees up time to enjoy lots of other things.

It's almost like my mind is a hand and it's been wearing a latex glove my entire life and I'm taking it off.

I don't know what happened to Lateralus. He went from a fairly normal poster who liked Tool, to some gigantic cockmonger with a fetish for Beethoven and hating on "child fuckers."

You paid $160 for someone to do your federal taxes?! O_____________O

Have my mom do them for you, she's a former tax accountant who could use some $ haha

State form is just a PITA and I'm gonna owe anyway.

I'd like to stuff that PITA with delicious things

I quit weed for what I'm pretty sure is the last time and I feel fucking great! I smoked every day for like three weeks or so, then just woke up one morning and realized that I prefer being sober to being high and just said "fuck it." Now that the withdrawal is over, I feel so damn good. I wonder how much more things will improve. It's only been a few days.

I quit weed for what I'm pretty sure is the last time and I feel fucking great! I smoked every day for like three weeks or so, then just woke up one morning and realized that I prefer being sober to being high and just said "fuck it." Now that the withdrawal is over, I feel so damn good. I wonder how much more things will improve. It's only been a few days.

Wait a couple more days until you realise how shitty the "sober world" is and realize what a fucktard this post makes you look like... :tickled:

I disagree. Before I started smoking every day, I felt amazing sober, but then I found I had some emotional issues to work through and I used weed to dull those down. But then after I worked through them, all weed really made me feel was sluggish, stupid, and forgetful.

It's not for everyone. I have a friend who smokes it and just becomes chill. Whenever I smoke it, I get lazy and the other bad things above.

I spoke about the metaphysical extrapolations I made from Buddhism at this Buddhist meditation center I go to and people (including the person giving the talk!) enjoyed what I said! Feels fucking awesome!

I've been given what is essentially God mode access in this program I use at work because my manager is retiring and I'm taking over her responsibility on that end