The "Would You?" Thread.

Depends if they're hot or not

Would you let your best friend die if it could save your girlfriend's life ?

never, bros before hoes. and vice versa.

Would you sacrifice your health and happiness knowing that your family and friends would be happy and healthy?

edit: postjump. Damn you alitidues.

^ Hell yeah! Children can be so fucking obnoxious sometimes; it would be my way of getting back at those motherfuckers! :heh:
(fucking postjumped lol)
^ I dunno, probably not haha. That'd be a lot to ask of someone!

Would you become a vegetarian if it increased your penis/breast size, or assuming you don't want any more size, aesthetics/shape?

Yes but people outside of my family.

Would you give your Ipod away to a man who is about to killa stray dog if you didn;t?

Considering i hate ipods, i'd throw one on the dog and one on the guy

Would you die through being launched into space, if it meant your loved ones were guaranteed a long, fulfilling and happy life?

^ Yes. 100%

Would you kill someone if they hurt someone you love dearly???

Nope.

Would accept having a day where you could do anything you want, if it means the you won't have a tomorrow?

no.

Would you give a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence?

if i was desperate enough, maybe....

would you want to be like GG Allen on stage, and take a dump on the floor and roll around in it? followed by running through the streets of new york, naked, and covered in shit and blood?

if i was desperate enough, maybe....

would you want to be like GG Allen on stage, and take a dump on the floor and roll around in it? followed by running through the streets of new york, naked, and covered in shit and blood?

probably not without 4 or 5 captaim morgan shots per hour for 5 straight hours.

would you pick up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home and choke you while you touch yourself?