there are boxes in my cubicle

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
seriously, i can barely squeeze by them
000188milton%20waddams.JPG

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

i've been at work for 2 hours and have done nothing! there's nothing to do, i have to wait for my boss to get out of a meeting :erk:

haha, i love that dude. the best is seeing him in a movie other than office space and not being able to see past his office space role. i think i last saw him in the ladykillers. he rules

oh gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwd cubicles. i had one once. it sucked.

hooray for having a door to shut and a Do Not Disturb button on my phone/intercom so i can blast Goatsblood all day!

dude, dorian i don't recommend tv very often but that dude was BRILLIANT in News Radio. that show rocked, but he towered over even Phil Hartman. you can probably get it on gamesandshitz.

i also wanna say he had something to do with beavis and butthead. mike judge is obviously fond of him. was he a voice on that show at one time maybe?