There should be a Prog Power Texas

Okay, Okay it is supposed to be GUEST, can i help it if i am a product of the Georgia Public school system.

You guys have me so pumped for this festival. I would go even if I wasn't familiar with the bands to support you guys and everything that you have done. I can't wait for the dates to be announced so I can start planning. Hopefully it'll be feasible.
PS I'd love to chat with you about how you put it all together. I am utterly fascinated.

I would like to make a huge ass-kissing post here

:lol:

Thanks for the good words and positive attitude, Bryan! Your tremendous support is appreciated beyond words, and will certainly be rewarded!

Like John said, it may seem we're moving slowly, but there is a lot of ground to be covered. Once the venue and dates are nailed down, we'll get rolling a lot faster.

Thanks for all the support and excitement, everyone! It means a lot to John & I, and helps fuel the fire! It makes me so happy to see people across the country getting excited and making posts about attending! I hope this is the start of something great! We certainly have benefitted from the advice and examples set forth by Glenn and Shane. The best role models a couple of hack promoters could hope for! :p

More updates coming soon!

I'm quite GLAD you're moving slowly with all this! NO MISTAKES ALLOWED!!!

Just make sure there's some really fresh Coors Light when I get there. HEHEEE!!!

Holy shit...

Holy shittin' shit....

MARIA! SOMEONE MUST CONTACT MARIA!!! SHE MUST BE POURING DRINKS AND ABUSING SHARPIE MARKERS!!!

...I can't wait for the dates to be announced so I can start planning. Hopefully it'll be feasible... I am utterly fascinated.

hey if nothing else, we could always put together a couple of rental vans (or a small bus) of ATL PPUSA family and friends, and make a caravan to Houston for the Texas Madfest! :kickass:

heh heh - the PPPUSA Short Bus! :headbang: :loco: :lol:

monsterbustw1.jpg

We are already talking among ourselves about them also and other not to be mentioned bands at this time. When the time is right we will announce the when and where and who and how much.

Ditto. Believe me, if you guys can suggest a band we've likely already thought about them. :lol: We want to put together the best, most solid show that we can within our means. Never fear, the Madfest team is here!

hey if nothing else, we could always put together a couple of rental vans (or a small bus) of ATL PPUSA family and friends, and make a caravan to Houston for the Texas Madfest!

That would be the COOLEST thing EVER! If you guys organize that, we'll have a second round of meat on the barbeque just for you! Gotta take care of our peeps :headbang:

I'll have to look at the cost aspect. But with Zero Hour, Outworld and Meyvn playing I might consider hopping on a plane and coming to Texas. I really would.

This was the reason I posted the "Zero Hour :err:" post earlier...I know it will be a killer line up, as long as Shadow Reichenstein is on the bill!!:lol:

"...with sharp teeth and bloodshot eyes..."

This was the reason I posted the "Zero Hour :err:" post earlier...I know it will be a killer line up, as long as Shadow Reichenstein is on the bill!!:lol:

"...with sharp teeth and bloodshot eyes..."

I chatted with the Shadow Reichenstein guys. They never play with metal bands and don't have a following in the metal community - for the life of me I can't figure out why! I would love to host these guys at Madfest but right now they are on the "back-up plan" list.

I'll be at their New Year's Eve show with Ghoultown! :worship: You should come! They aren't playing in TX for a while after that. Also, they're going to Germany in April and May.
"Join the Werewolf order!" www.myspace.com/shadowreichenstein

Now, off to see what Solitude Aeternus is up to :heh:

They never play with metal bands and don't have a following in the metal community - for the life of me I can't figure out why!

I'll be at their New Year's Eve show with Ghoultown! :worship: You should come! They aren't playing in TX for a while after that. "Join the Werewolf order!" www.myspace.com/shadowreichenstein

Now, off to see what Solitude Aeternus is up to :heh:

Apparently they have some following cuz you and I like them!:loco: I would love to go to that show but as of right now I have to work.:mad: I already have joined the order!!:zombie:

Aren't SA working on something new, if not they should be!!

hey if nothing else, we could always put together a couple of rental vans (or a small bus) of ATL PPUSA family and friends, and make a caravan to Houston for the Texas Madfest! :kickass:

That's such a fun idea! We'd have the best time riding in that monstrosity Bryan put up :lol: genius.