Therion forum

blackrose2

Nov 8, 2008
What's up? Anybody know what's going on? People have been e-mailing me like whats going on and I've been e-mailing people like what's going on? The whole site is down. I don't know where to hang out online anymore. %90 of my time was always spent on Therion forum lol

I get server is busy message,I have not been using Therion Forum too much because of sercuity problems with site,I don't know what is going on now.

Ole knows what to do, and he sent Chris a mail with instructions. I hope the mailserver isn't down, else it'll be a little hard for him to read them :p

Jacob.

Everything is down Therion Store ,Therion Society and Therion Fourms.The Therion Society has all these messages on top about too many connections.The mailserver is most likely down also.

Just got a mail from Chris. He's getting the passwords for me from the server provider so that I can fix it (how grateful I am...), so the server will probably be up around the weekend.... or christmas.... next christmas, that is.

I doubt it got hacked, there seems to be no signs of a hostile takedown from what I can see (but then again, I cannot see much).

Most probably just an error in the software that needs restarting.

Therion page is not down. It is yet another deception from the master occultist. You all are in on the grand conspiracy