Is Krank still in business?

Oh, man. I wish I could pick some of those up. I have a Rev Jr. Standard 20W that I absolutely love and that I actually tend to record over my Peavey XXX.

I figure it's better to post in here than to start a new thread. Does the 'sweep' knob the on the Rev have any use except for making the amp sound fucking awful if it's not at 3 o'clock?

its to sweep the EQ frequencies, to me its what makes the amp great cause tonally you can completely change the amp depending on your application. They arent just for metal, keep that in mind. My custom Revolution, Krankenstein and my Nineteen80 have done country records, and the Krankenstein has even done a Jazz record. The clean channel on the Krankenstein is just STUPID fucking good.

Hope he is.
Guys, what about backlinks? How can I buy backlinks online?
Do you use NextLeadLinks for that purpose?
Being credited with reputable sources is a major aspect of getting backlinks. So I need to search for blogs or sites that are relevant to the purpose of my site and think about whether it is possible to make my site mentioned in these blogs (with a link to my site)? Is that so?

Last edited: