Is Krank still in business?

I guess we're kind of over it allready, but still, you gotta cut GG some slack, cause at least he's consistently spelling it wrong, looking at his sig...apart from that one time Kyle pointed out.

Ninteen80.jpg

;)

Kranks doors are officially closed. They are liquidating the last of the inventory they have. These prices are so low its retarded!

I cant post prices but if you are interested in any of the following items shoot me an email to constantinestudios at gmail and I will get you the price.

Jeremy and the current owner are the only ones left there.
1980 heads
SST heads
4x12s
Distortus maximus pedals
They also have loose speakers and 6550 Tubes available

Kranks doors are officially closed. They are liquidating the last of the inventory they have. These prices are so low its retarded!

I cant post prices but if you are interested in any of the following items shoot me an email to constantinestudios at gmail and I will get you the price.

Jeremy and the current owner are the only ones left there.
1980 heads
SST heads
4x12s
Distortus maximus pedals
They also have loose speakers and 6550 Tubes available

Emailed ya ;) I'm like 20 min from Tempe, so I can pick up from their warehouse :kickass:

Man Krank went out of Business? Really? Thats a shame they made good amps. I have a Revolution 1 from 2006 and it's been one hell of a work horse. No issues and it rock solid.

So any links to the official closing? Where can you find out about the close out deals?

Can we get a link confirming th demise of krank? I haven't dug anything up online so far.

According to Jeromy they will not be announcing anything. The new owner is a douchebag, and doesnt care. Such a fucking shame. The 800 number has been down for months, and the website has been down about 3 weeks. The last of the order are going out this week and next. So if you want a Nineteen80 or a cab, NOW is the time!

I got the last of my order today:
992874_502944986444411_1096679106_n.jpg

50w Rev and Krankenstein JR Pros 2 channel FX loop, they sound great!

It's such a shame the Rev doesn't have a bypass-able pre(?). I would really like to test those power tubes with different pres..

50w Rev ... sound great!

So true.
I got mine about two years ago, amongst other things because of Ola's 'raw test' vid.. not a mix, but the sound is just brutal, imo:

Last edited by a moderator: