Is Krank still in business?

Always have liked the characaristics of an krank amp. Hard to come by in Europe tho. Musik-Produktiv also stopped selling, which is a bummer.

I'm actually selling a set of top of the line Sabian cymbals to eventually buy a Krank Rev 1.
Hopefully in the next few months I will find an auction of on located in the EU (pref. Germany, Belgium of Holland).

^This, especially when seeing new words, phrases, etc.

And also, when you search for stuff online; reviews, discussions, tips, whatever it may be.. and you use ex. Google translate, it sucks having to read:
"It's a good product but never tjing-tjong-ta-o-sug-min-drule it or it will break."

I get that when going from Swedish to English, no matter how 'trad' the Swedish may be! :err:

Yeah, I'm not bashing on a one time thing. The guy even made a 2002/MySpace style flyer with a picture of him next to his new Krank Ninteen80 as some kind of pseudo advertisement. I just find the whole thing hilariously embarrassing for GG because he has literally no idea it's as funny as it is.

its completely hilarious in every way. Nothing wrong with taking a piss. I have a reputation to live up to on this forum as a complete asshole. Why change now just cause i agree with you ....LOL

Lasse .. the STONE button is a fucking AWESOME idea! Maybe just a :Stone avatar .....

Seriously those of you that think Jeff and I actually hate one another the joke is on you really. Its all in fun, yes we had our issues in the past and they have been long since settled. Relax people. Were all just taking a piss on me being too lazy and fleet fingered to go back and fix my typos.

While we're playing at being grammar nazi's...

COULDN'T Give a shit.

:lol:

This.

This.

THIS!

-Could

-Couldn't (a contraction of "could not")

Americans, for fuck sake, PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO WORDS AND WHAT THEY MEAN!

I
COULD
NOT
CARE
LESS

^This phrase implies that you DONT care about something (like how GG types on the internet) because you could not care any less than you already do. You are at the point of giving zero fucks about it. So you couldn't care any less, because you don't care at all. Get me?

I
COULD
CARE
LESS

^This phrase implies that you DO care about something, because if you COULD care less then you must care at least a bit.

I mean honestly, I see posts from guys who's first language isn't English that get this stuff right, so what excuse do those who speak it as a primary (and often ONLY) language have for getting this basic stuff wrong?

Sort it out.

Yours sincerely,

The rest of the English speaking world.

On a more on topic and positive note, thanks Guru for letting us know whats happening in the Krank camp. Hope they get through ok and continue making amps well into the future!

I hope this company makes it through the hard times, the sound on these amps (to me) has an aggressiveness that really sets them apart from the rest.

Thanks for the clarification on the rumors, I hope the people at Krank get to revamp the tech on their amps and catch up with the competition, in terms of features.