Is Krank still in business?

hahaha i love where this thread has gone. but for real, how can you not spell nineteen correctly? what browser do you use? if it's google chrome then it would underline your poor spelling :p

ya cause we all know typos never happen on the internet......

Jeff, go back and look "endosed" and endorsed in the same paragraph....We all know that happens when you go back and fix things.... :eye roll:

Oh and thank you for derailing the thread. Its much appreciated. Someone had a legit question and you had to come in and be the fucking internet spelling police.

Oh and as for what browser .... I ignore the squiggly little red lines unless I am actually typing something of value that makes a difference in the grand scheme of things. Like stated ... I DONT CARE about my spelling on a recording forum.

meh.ro5830a.jpg

Jeff, go back and look "endosed" and endorsed in the same paragraph....We all know that happens when you go back and fix things.... :eye roll:

Actually..

Cause to be totally fucking honest, I could give a shit how shit gets spelled on the internet. Its the fucking internet, like it makes a huge difference in the grand scheme of things. They didnt endoese me cause of how I spell, or how I talk on the internet. They endorsed me cause of the way I play. Only a fool thinks how I type on an internet forum actually matters.

;)

Oh come on guys, cut the guy some slack!

I must have missed something over the past few years, but it's not like he came into the thread and started any shit with anyone.

You forgot play guitar like a fucking god, and actually gig and record more then local bands.....

So play guitar like a god, gig and record more, then local bands... then local bands what??

*edit*

But seriously, if a grown man can't take me busting his balls about having the grammar skills of a 7 year old then he needs to get his shit together (and maybe look into repeating a few grades). :lol:

What the hell guys? So he accidentally misspelled a word?
Stone that motherfucker!!
Owens "dog" comment was still funny though, but I'm sure Jason agrees on that:)

I actually think we should add a "stone" button to this forum...much like the "like" button on FB....
Just the other way round.

What the hell guys? So he accidentally misspelled a word?
Stone that motherfucker!!

Nobody is stoning anybody, Jeff just pointed out that continuously doing a typo in a product you endorse is hilarious (and it is)

and somehow we have awakened the wrath of dog.

brb, i have to hone my doglike guitar skills to be deemed able to participate in this thread

Yeah, I'm not bashing on a one time thing. The guy even made a 2002/MySpace style flyer with a picture of him next to his new Krank Ninteen80 as some kind of pseudo advertisement. I just find the whole thing hilariously embarrassing for GG because he has literally no idea it's as funny as it is.

Yeah, I'm not bashing on a one time thing. The guy even made a 2002/MySpace style flyer with a picture of him next to his new Krank Ninteen80 as some kind of pseudo advertisement. I just find the whole thing hilariously embarrassing for GG because he has literally no idea it's as funny as it is.

this is the reason why it is funny hahah

^This, especially when seeing new words, phrases, etc.

And also, when you search for stuff online; reviews, discussions, tips, whatever it may be.. and you use ex. Google translate, it sucks having to read:
"It's a good product but never tjing-tjong-ta-o-sug-min-drule it or it will break."