Thermionik Amp Modeler Plugin by Kazrog LLC

Neat stuff with the 4.0.1 update. My cpu usage issues have been eradicated. If it's not asking for too much, can we have a phase button in the cab section in some future update? May come in handy when loading a pair of completely different impulses, don't you think? Thanks and keep up the good work.

Neat stuff with the 4.0.1 update. My cpu usage issues have been eradicated. If it's not asking for too much, can we have a phase button in the cab section in some future update? May come in handy when loading a pair of completely different impulses, don't you think? Thanks and keep up the good work.

Great to hear! A phase reverse switch will be added soon. A lot of stuff is in the works (including a major UI redesign.)

I think I've found a bug. Created a ticket in the support section, posting here just to save people some time figuring out the artifacts on their renders.
Basically when you disable the cab section, there is a low frequency signal coming out of the plugin. I think all preamp models have this problem, but the output level varies.
I used recabinet with Bass-o-matic and no cabinet on a bass track for some grit. Even though I had a hipass filter after recabinet, when rendered I had a short burst of noise at the very beginning of the rendered track.

hey kazrog, I'm thinking about the upgrade from version 3, but as of today 1€=1,13$ (before about 1,33-40$) :-(
any discounts planned for us poor europeens ;-)

Wow, I've been so busy working on the next update that I didn't notice the news about the Euro. Crazy.

• Here's a 20% off coupon code for Sneapsters because I'm feeling generous: B77192CA
  • Here's a direct link to the Recabinet store
  • Be sure to click "view basket" prior to checkout in order to get the coupon code field visible so you can paste it in.

If anything he should charge more for us Europeans, with the new EU digital-VAT laws and all.. or doesn't he feel that problem if he's from the US?

I hope discount won't dissappear soon, because it's damn hard to collect money here in Latvia. If i'll get paid for last 2 jobs I did and i'll score another gig I'm grabbing vip for recabinet 3&4 users

Hey Kazrog, what will be the pricing for each module ? I'd be interested on a couple of models from each pack heh