These ppl at my house are saying...

Yeah,that would be "tight"as you call it.But she tells me that she ISN'T proud of her drug use in the past and that my druggie uncle pressured her into it and that she would never voulutarily do drugs...hahaha!!!Also,I believe she told me those stories about her pot smoking(only 2 times,she swears)as an example of why I shouldn't do drugs,which makes me wonder if I'm actually a crack baby or something,lol.
There are several pictures of my mother back in the early 70's and she is wearing bell bottems and a floppy hat and she has long hair...those pictures make me wonder...:rolleyes:

No,she keeps her stash to herself,pretty much.She actually denies having any pot...who knows.
I have Chimaira's Pass Out of Existence on and she always has to make a comment about the vocals.Such as "Maybe the heavy metal singers sing like that because they can't carry a tune"...I'm not saying anything.She says this though I have played Nevermore often for her in the past.My mother's just so used to listening to Kenny G and Elton Jonh,still,it's annoying when she keeps saying the same shit...kind of like all of her talks about religion.

I was a kid

yeah, my hair has always been kinda long. Never been above my collar.

Actually, it wasnt special, its all the clothes you could get back then hahahahah

if you lived then, you would have worn bell bottoms as well. ahahhahaha

Everyone liked them, even the so called metal scene. IT was just the times

I've seen some pictures of the guys of Black Sabbath wearing bell bottems and those silky shirts w/patterns on them...even after they invented their dark sound.Well,if I'd lived back then,I'm sure I would've been like everyone else.But if I was to go back to that time period from today,maybe I'd terrorize them a bit,which would be lots of fun:D.

hellyeah, your on to something now. Looking back, a lot of those clothes are awful. But i do prefer the old HIP HUGGERS to the new. The newies makes the girls asses look awful. ANd i do love hip huggers, the belly buttons, oh yeah.

Go to a led zep page hahahahah. See theri clothes hahahaha.

I have seen pics of Led Zepplin(who the hell hasn't?)...yeah,big hippie looking guys...Robert Plant...hahahaha...I don't wear hip huggers or any other type of clothing that is popular or from a namebrand store...hence I got made fun of at school.I'm not fat,but I'm apparently not thin enough to wear hip huggers and ultra low cut jeans.Oh well,I prefer my black t-shirts and the size 12 jeans that I bought at Wal Mart to that stuff,anyway(as hard as that is to believe)...oh,and my boots,too.People don't understand why I hate wearing tennis shoes and always wear the same pair of boots every day.