These ppl at my house are saying...

So ledmag isn't an anorexic male,glad to hear that.People accuse me of being anorexic because I'm thinner than they are.When I'm over at friends houses,the thing that they ask me most is "You sure you don't want anything to eat?"I just don't eat a lot when I'm over at other ppl's houses.

i get that shit all the time. Im not that litlle damnit.

I wear a 31/34, and sometimes a 32/34 levi strouse size pants.

31 waist, 34 length you know.

Now should I give my measurements?
Uh...about 142 lbs.
Shirt size-medium
Pants size-11
Hight-about 5'4"

I'm not small,either...even tought there are some who keep thinking that I am anorexic...for some reason or another...

Yeah, I know no one really cares if I eat hot dogs or not, but i'm bored as you are. Yeah i like the quote in my sig, i was just reading an interview and i saw that part and i'm like "hm thats cool.", or something.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou

Oh, yes, we sure do. Tell us more about these hot dogs.
*perverse*

I need to get some Danzig cds.I want the new one,I Luciferi(or whatever it is called).I've heard the song "Black Mass" and I really liked it.Danzig rules:headbang:

YEs, i like Danzig, we still plan on going to his show in Ohio the 9th of this month. If nothing gets in the way.

Get any danzig, you should be pleased. I have a few samplers with some of the new songs, they sound ok, but diff than his previous.

where in Ohio, Is Danzig playing, Cincinnati or Dayton? Dreaming Neon Darkspot, I really like your comment that happy music lacks soul, You should read Schopenhauer, or maybe the Dhamapadra- both contain very interesting ideas concerning happiness- and music- well Schopenhauer has many ideas on music- anyway I think you will really dig Schopenhauer- alot on boredom as well.

I dunno yet, have to see if I can find someone else to go. I live only a few minutes away from bogarts though. I like his old stuff, his new album sucks from the songs i downloaded so far though. It would be interesting to meet the illustrious ledmag.

me illustrious? SHit man, Im nobody, just a jokester. ANd a guy who is very outspoken.

BUt yeah, i hope to get to go. Im not too keen on thi snew cd myself. As you said, what ive heard of it on samplers. His old stuff kicks major ass.

I was near your place may 27th then, my wife and i saw Monster Magnet at bogies that night.

:yell: catholic priests:ill: Those guys scare me way too much...really creepy,sick basterds.Even if they didn't molest children I still would hate them.Who the hell wants to become a prist,anyway?Those ppl have got some serious issues.*shudder*

religion has caused so many problems... this is unbelivable...!
wars, hate between people, ignorance... this is amazing...
let me tell you something... my dad is jewish, and my mom is catholic.. a killer combination eh?
by the law of jewdahism- im not jewish because my mom isnt..
But muslims think i am, cause it goes by the father,
and the rest of the world is looking at me as: "uh..what are you..?"
and me ?
i dont give a f*ck, im Karen, nice meeting you all.
a proud atheist who hates religion to its kind.

For me,it's sort of rewarding to nkow that I am different from those around me because I bother to question what they believe in...I question my parents beliefs more than they do.And I'm alienated for it,but I like to be different for good reasons.