These ppl at my house are saying...

I can't wait to see all of those major teen tv shows turn sexual abuse by priests into one of their "must-see episodes",like they've done w/drug use and sex...trying to make us think that they can stop us from doing all of the things that we'll wind up doing at one time or another.They're egos are all too high,and they also do stuff like that to make it seem like the shows AREN'T as shallow as they really are.

I watched SHALLOW HAL the other night. hahahahahha

Go for it, JACK BLACK is god.
HE likes Neal Diamond in real life, as do I . NEal rocks

Yeah,I wonder if the father on 7th Heaven is going to be accused og molestation and his family will have to help him prove his innocence:lol: That would be seriously fucked up.It's wrong when any tv show has to say that they are "tackeling issues".If the program has to tell ppl that it's taking a break from the usual high school hallway drama drivel to try and get a message out,then they shouldn't even bother w/the issue because they'd only fuck it up even more.

For once I believed that something I had to say made sense.
Hey,I think I'm "tackeling the issue" or highschool tv shows "tackeling issues"...except that is an issue that really needs to be dealt with and I'm just the person to deal with it!:lol:

Aaaahhhhhh,my eyes...I need my eye drops!

if i tell her im gonna be gone for 2 hours and i get back in one hour and 30 minutes, she says, "SHIT, I thouhgt you were gonna be gone for another 30" hahahahah

no not really. I do rack though. My wife just has to set there with me while im stoned everynioght, and she has to let me read bits of articles to her everynight, and then she has to set through these reviews of songs and shit.....so yeah, she gets annoyed hahahha.

bad thoughts,Amos,very bad thoughts...
I'm making my mother listen to Tool...She thinks it sounds "safe",oh,but it sounds "scary,a bit"....
FUCKING HIPPIE!!!!She's going w/me to see this stuff live in concert,I can only predict her reaction to the contortionists...