Things that really bother you about this forum right now...

WHAT I DUN LIEK IS THAT NICK IS SO FUCKING SEXY AND HE ANNOYS ME AND HI SUP

I dno, at the moment its alot better than it was some time back, i just miss the shoopings we used to do :lol:

EDIT: and no, postcount is importanté, i think its good that people should see who the regulars are and who arent. Viewer_from_nihil also said that people who are new here arent allowed to fuck with the regulars, but thats kinda logical. Its the same IRL. You can fuck around more with your friends, than with some randoms on the street AMIRITE? cause your friends (or on cobawwwt, the regulars) know from who it came. Amen, jesus saves.

:lol: j/k dude, you know i love you :oops:

Lies! Now talk like Schwarzenegger!

THe problem with COBOT is that sometimes someone are SO FUCKING serious and just butthurt you can't even say "get the sand out of your vaginaz" to them anymore because they are way beyond the "sandy vagina" point. If looked at it from that perspective it would look more like this:

SandyVag.gif

THe problem with COBOT is that sometimes someone are SO FUCKING serious and just butthurt you can't even say "get the sand out of your vaginaz" to them anymore because they are way beyond the "sandy vagina" point. If looked at it from that perspective it would look more like this:

SandyVag.gif

DAT NEEDZ BIG PENIS

How about some irony?

The only problem I seem to see on here, is everybody trying to find problems...

No. There is a CLEAR problem that is happening in every thread, every day. It's not a board destroying problem, but it's definitely effecting the quality of this place. CoBOT was never good but it can be a lot better than it is now.

Perhaps it's a bit boring, but I don't see problems other than that.
The boringness is part of the problem I can see, but that is because the creation of threads with little or no merit or interest nad the fact that the threads that ARE good is filled with lame useless comments or OMG FUCKYOU YOU ASSHOLE comments.

Too much moderations for the slightest flame. It's an open forum. Feel free to disagree with me..
Well, it is an open forum but there is a line, which when crossed, activates the mod cleaning or the banhammer.

i hate how you can't fuck with the regulars unless you're a regular
Well, Frank addressed this problem, in a way. Old members no really liking you fucking around because they don't know you yet is ok, but not giving you aa chance because you're new is not good at all and won't be toelrated. That being said, make a godamn effort, don't be an idiot then whine when everyone hates you.

Thinking of it, I might be a problem to this board. It really seems like that anyway :lol:

At times :lol:

No post count?

Inb4: Joe cries again.[/QUOTE]

SandyVag.gif
Noted.

P.S. We're ALL guilty here, even me, and it's going to take ALL of us to fix it, or most of us anyways.