Things that really bother you about this forum right now...

Well in some of the first posts I made I was accused of being a troll and was flamed a bit, I'm a noob here, ok but one of the problems, I guess, as in every other forum would be is the lack of regulars, there are not enough like in other forums where there are like 100 regulars and at least 20 logged all the time, and I think there aren't many because of the attitude or the "mood" here, I've been reading this board for like a year now and I kinda understand that most of the time everyone is joking but if other guy comes here he will be (I'll use this word) "scared" and will go away, like Joe said he would be a pussy for not even trying to fit in, I will keep coming here and I hope to be "accepted" (Yes I love them """"""") because I know this is a fun forum when you guys want it to be fun.

:lol: yeah actually, Joe you bring out the AMG TIS A TROLL a bit too fast sometimes.

But youre right about that everyone is quilty.
I've been right every time though man, even the time Nick convinced me I was wrong (Metal Clint0ns) the guy tuirned out to actually be a really big troll. Another one I found actually turned out to be Alexis. It's pretty easy to spot a troll/fake account, 50 posts on the first day they joined arguing in every thread.

Man thing I am guilty of is the flaming, mainly because things are such shit here I just get frustrated at people faster.. I don't remember ever flaming right after those raids when everything was great.

So, you still think I'm a troll? I mean I've been here before like I said on the other post but got banned for discussing the leak in the Opeth forum, I haven't been in any discussion and 33 posts in 4 or 5 days isn't much :err:

@cockless_balls:
hm, okay :p but ive seen quite some accusations to people who are still here so i assumed some were wrong ^^

anyway, what happened to alexis? is he banned again or something? :lol: havent seen him in a while jajaja

So, you still think I'm a troll? I mean I've been here before like I said on the other post but got banned for discussing the leak in the Opeth forum, I haven't been in any discussion and 33 posts in 4 or 5 days isn't much :err:

Yeah actually I do. And all those posts were made on the first day, nice try :p

I'll give a go to some stuff:

And I quote Corny just because he made me laugh, this comment isn't by any means an attack towards you man.

Perhaps it's a bit boring, but I don't see problems other than that.

No trolls, no raids, no extreme flaming, no modwars... Wait, I said "boring", right? ;)

''OLD COBOT'': :lol::lol::lol: Maybe for the regulars, but being a new user when I registered was a fucking nightmare. You had to stick to :lol: or :kickass: and keep acumulating posts, because if you posted your opinion it was all AMG NOOB STFU YOU KNOW SHIT or a meatspin link or whatever, :lol: The only kind comment I got in my first year here was a pm telling me that that user agreed with me about AYDY not being that bad, so you see: On Topic section comment and still via pm so the regulars didn't see her agreeing with teh OMG NOOB :lol:

Now I laugh when I remember that days, but in those moments it fucking sucked balls. Being a noob in COBT today isn't a challenge anymore, you'll only get some NEWAG STFU from Gon or Swabs, but not anymore like that old COBOT that people miss and I don't understand why.

POSTCOUNT: IMO people here cares too much about the postcount and some belive in some old days that they didn't even get to know. I've always been of the opinion that postcount or the time here being things that make you better than a newbie is fucking retarded and I'm still like that. I've never treated Joe or Swabs (2 persons that have postcount in mind too much for my taste) worse that others because they joined after me. Joe said in a post above me that he thinks >Noel< is a troll and implies that 33 posts in a day is too much. Well, I think that it can perfectly be that it's the first day he joined, he was excited about it and started making posts.

With this I'm not trying to attack Joe or Swabs or Gon or any of the regulars, but just saying what I see and what I think about it. Withouth postcounts we'd have to read the posts and judge the people for what they wrote instead of by the number of posts. An asshole regular is an asshole regular no matter how many posts he/she does, and a cool noob is a cool noob even if he has 1 post. Of course there are dumb noobs too, but if we don't even give them a chance then the forum gets stuck at the same point always.

Now you can flame me.

@cockless_balls:

:lol::lol::lol:

^No, I totally agree with you man.

And >Noel<, I just read that you are Slash_Hammett (Doh :lol:). Since you weren't banned for anything that has to do with behavior, I will give you a chance, but watch out.

Yeah I know, I have my flame shield activated since I made my acount :p This is a nice place if you want to see it like that, if you think that it's a bad place no matter how much fun you have you will see it as a bad forum, so it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess.