Things that really bother you about this forum right now...

This was already pointed out, but...
The fact that older members tend to have a general downward look toward those newer members. Sure you/they have been here longer, know the history of this place more thoroughly, but that doesn't need to make the opinions of newer members completely invalid. Also the fact that if a respected veteran member takes a shot at a newbie, lots of other people seem to join in with him/her and agreeingly send further flame toward the targeted member, as if it's the "cool" thing to do. I'm still technically one of the "newer" members around here, and so I can relate to the constant bullshit that goes on. All I'm saying is that you don't have to automatically become a pompous ass when dealing with newer members, especially when they haven't shown themselves to be a troll. It simply makes this place less inviting.

It's nothing to be that butthurt about, and it naturally occurs in every forum/community, but this thread was created, so I decided to give my input. :err:

Yeah at first I thought you were a faggot but you've grown on me, probably the first person besides Nick who I don't still consider a n00b kinda.

Well when you don't know the names they tend to be posts that flash in bright clours screaming "look at me, you have no idea what I'm saying!!!", but since you're so used to it they just slip and you chances are don't even notice all of 'em.

:lol::lol::lol:

I know Heartless is Joe, KillerGon is Gonzo or Gonzalo, children of COB is Jose, and I thinks that's it, that's why I chose my real name as username this time.

:lol: Only Joe, Gonzo and me? I'm flattered? :lol: I can understand Gonzo and Joe, they're everywhere (Gon not as much these days but used too), but I wonder what made it possible that I'm the third one in such a short list when people like Mitch, Eli, Nick... are way more popular in here than myself, :lol:

:lol: Only Joe, Gonzo and me? I'm flattered? :lol: I can understand Gonzo and Joe, they're everywhere (Gon not as much these days but used too), but I wonder what made it possible that I'm the third one in such a short list when people like Mitch, Eli, Nick... are way more popular in here than myself, :lol:

That's because you look like OMGALEXI when you play guitar :lol: