things that suck

-Fucking power jack that I installed in a pedal was building that grounds sleeve of the power plug to the outside of the jack, thereby grounding it to the facking case around the pedal, thereby rendering the pedal useless. What the fuck?!?! Who designed a jack that can't be used on a metal enclosure. Fucking fucking Radio Shack.

- i refuse to get my haircut to the chagrin of all my close friends and loved ones. i currently have really bad rolling stones circa 65 hair and i wont cut it again.

I need a haircut pretty badly and I think I might bit the bullet and head over to the barber right after work. it really shouldn't wait much longer.

the_preppy said:
- i refuse to get my haircut to the chagrin of all my close friends and loved ones. i currently have really bad rolling stones circa 65 hair and i wont cut it again.

scuse me, we have OASIS hair. so speaketh nicketh kyte.

OK my two hugest pet peeves:

People talking during movies. Unacceptable to me. Makes me ridiculously angry. Seriously don't do that.

Any detritus in a toilet I'm about to use. Wet toilet paper floating around is 100000% revolting to me. Even worse is the sound when pee hits wet toilet paper. Gah.