This deserves it's own thread.

Part 2

And the icing on the cake:

yX0oD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time you see an old man with a beard on the buss offer him your seat

Apparantly where he's from, he's known as "Vietnam Tom". He stood up to the chinks, he stood up the *iggers (I can't beleive I can't say the n word on a METAL FORUM), he is a true American hero.

Leave it to you guys to take a great American moment and twist it into snobby fucking European remarks. We get it. Europe is better. Americans are stupid. Whatever. This is about Epic Beard Man, not your political views!

It's like someone is trying to give you money and you won't take it because there's a pen mark on the back. I GAVE YOU A VIDEO OF A BLACK GUY GETTING THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF HIM BY A 67 YEAR OLD!

Leave it to you guys to take a great American moment and twist it into snobby fucking European remarks. We get it. Europe is better. Americans are stupid. Whatever. This is about Epic Beard Man, not your political views!

It's like someone is trying to give you money and you won't take it because there's a pen mark on the back. I GAVE YOU A VIDEO OF A BLACK GUY GETTING THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF HIM BY A 67 YEAR OLD!

Is this the first time you've ever posted on the Nevermore forum?