This deserves it's own thread.

dont fuck with old guys, they been through some shit

Hahah yep. Vid reminded me of this dude: a 72-year-old ex-Marine & Prize Fighter who, having taken a few hundred $$ from a nearby ATM, was checking his lottery ticket at a store counter. Some 27-year-old then slipped a hand into his pocket, trying repeatedly to grab the cash, to which the old guy reacted:

Not the best quality & no sound, but ye get the idea..

And that MK video was amazing. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
atfirstiwaslikeepicbear.jpg

hahaha old man is crazy as hell! i think he's getting mixed up about different bus fights, sayin dude was knocked out for 22 min etc.

Believe it or not, my coworker ran into EBM in downtown San Francisco this afternoon on his lunch break. He was walking down the street, and waving to people across the street and riding by on busses. Tom said what's up, and they ended up chatting.

He's been doing tons of interviews with TV and radio stations, and getting PAIEED. "I got $650 for this one, $250 for this" etc.. he was saying, noting that he made over a grand today. Gonna go spend it on weed, he said.

Tom said he ruled.

That is all.

Damn John, calm down. Truth: Here lately you have really been snappy and irrational. If not smoking weed makes you this much of a dickhead, then that's a shame.:Smug:

It's more of the withdrawel, Cara. I'm sorry. I'm Bi-Polar.

Your opinion matters more to me than anyone on this board.