This meat deserves it's own thread...

tasty.jpg

I like it better with this seasoning.

Aww shit... a cum joke about seasoning. I can't believe how breaking fucking edge you are. This shit is amazing!

Man, you're so funny... that was fucking hilarious. Your humor is amazing! I can't believe someone like you is posting on the internet, you should be doing stand-up with that amazing comedic skill you have!

Man, you're so funny... that was fucking hilarious. Your humor is amazing! I can't believe someone like you is posting on the internet, you should be doing stand-up with that amazing comedic skill you have!

Yeah and yours is so much better :rolleyes:, it's like you just discovered sarcasm or something... anyways weren't you supposed to be going out with your friends? You've been here all day you sad alcoholic fuck. It's now apparent you have no friends, and you're taking that frustration out on me. :Smug:

Yeha and yours is so much better, it's like you just discovered sarcasm or something... anyways weren't you supposed to be going out or something with your friends? You've been here all day you sad fuck. It's now apparent you have no friends, and you're taking that frustration out on me. :Smug:

Yeah man... and your observational skills, top notch! I'm fucking amazed. The amazing fucking heartless name. This man could observe a gypsy taking a wallet. Bow down to this fucking man guys. BOW FUCKING DOWN!

Yeah man... and your observational skills, top notch! I'm fucking amazed. The amazing fucking heartless name. This man could observe a gypsy taking a wallet. Bow down to this fucking man guys. BOW FUCKING DOWN!

:lol: You're running out of gas now. You came out of the gate strong, flaming pretty hard earlier but now you're burning out. It's quite sad to watch. :)

Yeah man. I'm running out of gas. Fucking hell, you're the ultimate fucking machine of knowledge on the internet. I'd suck your dick if I didn't know you got herpes from trash popcorn.

Seriously though. You're so fucking awesome! I bet the women just line up to lick your asshole clean!

Yeah man. I'm running out of gas. Fucking hell, you're the ultimate fucking machine of knowledge on the internet. I'd suck your dick if I didn't know you got herpes from trash popcorn.

Seriously though. You're so fucking awesome! I bet the women just line up to lick your asshole clean!

Dude the really pathetic thing is that if I wasn't here right now for you to be talking shit to right you'd be all alone. And I really pity you. I'm the only contact you have right now man, so why not try to be a bit nicer instead of trying to insult me and failing hard at it. You're really sinking fast. :)

And I'd rather eat trash popcorn than make up tales about going out to art museums with friends to hide my alcoholism, but actually just end up sitting on an internet forum ALL DAY drunk.

Yeah man. More insightful rhetoric from the man with it ALL!

Oh man, an image macro! I've never seen one. AMAZING!

Yeah man! You're incredible. I can't believe I'm following such an amazing poster such as yourself!

Yeah baby... he was awesome on the camera. He was so amazing. His expressions were fucking INTENSE. I couldn't believe when he pulled out the "mad joe", I was fucking surprised!

Man, yeah... only contact I have. So amazingly true. Are you a soothsayer? Your posts seem to relay that you are!

God damn dude. That was witty. I couldn't have thought that up. Ever!

Aww shit... a cum joke about seasoning. I can't believe how breaking fucking edge you are. This shit is amazing!

Wow. I laughed!

Aww man, Vintersorg. Vintersorg is so awesome. You have a great taste in music!

Yeah man! You're incredible. I can't believe I'm following such an amazing poster such as yourself!

Man, I lost my A game. You're right. I should try again tomorrow. I take your advice, I really do!

Oh holy fucking shit! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! A quote cycle! I have no words for this, just bowing. AMAZING DUDE! JUST AMAZING!

Yeah, so fucking sad. It's like watching a dying puppy. Spot on you are!

Yeah man... drunken loser, trying way too hard, yeah!

Dude... are you seeing yourself? :erk:

Oh holy fucking shit! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! A quote cycle! I have no words for this, just bowing. AMAZING DUDE! JUST AMAZING!