This meat deserves it's own thread...

Oh holy fucking shit! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! A quote cycle! I have no words for this, just bowing. AMAZING DUDE! JUST AMAZING!

:lol: One more sad quote to add to the pile... you lost your edge man, now just stop. I have no deserve to fight with you dude, especially when you're not even on your A game. Sleep it off and try again tomorrow.

He has professed experience in multiquoting! it shows!

I would think everyone would at least admit how pathetic he is being, stalking me on the forum in such a lame manner... OMG OMG LAME SARCASTIC COMMENT IN RESPONSE TO EVERY POST YOU MAKE... like seriously I could respect some quality troll but this is just awful.

If I didn't know how sad he was I might actually be aggravated but, the fact he's been on forum for like 10 hours straight is pretty bad.

:lol: One more sad quote to add to the pile... you lost your edge man, now just stop. I have no deserve to fight with you dude, especially when you're not even on your A game. Sleep it off and try again tomorrow.

Man, I lost my A game. You're right. I should try again tomorrow. I take your advice, I really do!

This is the most entertaining this board has been in a LONG time. :lol:

Really, I don't think so, I've been lurking for a while and I disagree. Flame wars are like chinese food, they fill you up but you're hungry again in an hour. Arguing like this is just retarded and fucks up all the threads, but I would maybe admit it was entertaining if the shit was funny, I mean earlier Eric really had a good groove going earlier, now it's just sad to watch.

:cry: dying puppies

abc_marine_throw_puppy_off_cliff_080303_mn.jpg