This deserves it's own thread.

jesus christ john, get that fucking glowstick out of your ass. The only person reading in to this way too far is you. Someone made a remark noting that it was stereotypically american, there was nothing at all mentioned about europeans, so stop being such a drama queen and inciting bullshit. This is about Epic Beard Man, not you taking offense to something imaginary.

No one complained about it, pretty sure everyone enjoyed it. So shut the hell up or go get a job in which you can spend your time complaining over someone supposedly implying something.

goddamn kids.

Hi, I work 6 days a week, usually getting up at 6 am everyday. And guess what? I do physical work which is why I'm in better physical shape than your pudgy blond ass, stereotype that.

The reason it's annoying me is because people like DW (who is awesome), who bring the shit up in EVERY other thread.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have made that personal. This is the part where someone owns me. Oh well.

I already feel like a jackass since I'm drinking Svedka and wearing an Amon Amarth shirt. :lol:

Thread was funny for a while, remember?

motivatora017faaf788d31.jpg

11mfblv.jpg

Hi, I work 6 days a week, usually getting up at 6 am everyday. And guess what? I do physical work which is why I'm in better physical shape than your pudgy blond ass, stereotype that.

The reason it's annoying me is because people like DW (who is awesome), who bring the shit up in EVERY other thread.

:erk: holy shit I'm sorry, apparently your superior physique invalidates any argument I'll ever make :cry:

If it annoys you, why don't you call him on it in EVERY of these other supposed threads? Why ruin your own thread when there was nothing here? If DW saying "Winner" gets this kind of reaction from you, I can only imagine the frothing of the mouth you get from reading an actual thread that has political input in it.

Damn John, calm down. Truth: Here lately you have really been snappy and irrational. If not smoking weed makes you this much of a dickhead, then that's a shame.:Smug:

I didn't bring it up, I just thought that it was fitting to comment on prman's comment. I wasn't making fun of the US or even comparing the US to anything else...just simply commenting.

It was more comedic than anything. The guy rightfully gets the shit beaten out of him and instead of being able to enjoy that little fact, there will always be someone there who gets asshurt and tries to sue just so they can get some money out of nothing. So many tax dollars are wasted on frivolous lawsuits these days that my comment was both justified and realistic. It's not in comparison to anything else, it's just how it is. I'm not insulting anyone; hell, I didn't even bring it up. They've even made comedies out of this fact:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, this story has made the serious internet rounds already and a lot of shit has been revealed about "epic beard man," some of which I sort of suspected from the beginning, the first time I saw this video.

If you pay close enough attention and try to understand exactly what they're arguing about before the fight actually happens, you can kinda put things together. I find it highly unlikely that the white dude was sitting in that seat near the back the whole time. I think the seat in the front is where he initially came from after the black guy got on the bus. It may appear the black guy was dealing out the racism, but I have a hard time believing it wasn't prompted by the white guy first. EBM, aka Vietnam Tom (think about that for a minute), said "you think I'm prejudice?" right after saying "it could be a Chinaman!" He also claims the guy hit him in the face first (which he clearly didn't... and it was more of a shove than a punch anyways) and jumps straight to the self defense card.

This guy's been in jail numerous times and is considered dangerous around the Bay Area. I don't really think he's much of a hero at all, to be honest. In my opinion they're both worthless fucks and I would never want to ride a bus with either of them.

Totally unverified email from a supposed witness:

So this about the "I am a Motherfucker guy" on the Oakland bus. I saw this cat that day. Here's what he was up to just before the incident:

So I'm waiting on the NL bus to San Francisco on the corner of Fruitvale and MacArthur in East Oakland (not ghetto East Oakland). It's a good neighborhood. Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I had to go to work. So I arrive at the bus stop at 1:35pm. The bus leaves at 1:45pm. The weather is gorgeous. Not a lot of people out. A sleepy day.

There are three Mexican kids at the bus stop as well. The kind of kids that try so damn hard to be street but just can't quite pull it off: "nigga" this, "nigga" that, "ya feel me". It was funny, yet a little sad. So out of nowhere I see this cat in a Santa Claus Silver beard come bombastically walking towards the bus stop. This cat was LOUD. He walks up to the kids and it looked for a second as they might have been getting off on the wrong foot but it was just that they were got a kick out of his "I am a Motherfucker" shirt. When I saw it, I laughed too.

IAAMF guy pulls out a pack of generic menthol 100's cigarettes and gives one to the 3 Mexican kids to share. Then he puts on a show. He telling everybody how hard he is (in a funny/jovial way). I believed him. He's yelling how he got his ass beat by 6 Black guys in Chicago for wearing an A's hat. It was in the bathroom and while he was pissing, he got hit over the head with a bottle. He also talked about the time he got beat up by the cops in NYC and that's why he was yelling at the "pig" OPD who was across the street in his patrol car. The Mexican kids were loving it.

I kinda was too.

He then goes on about how "high" he is and that he just "smoked some of the best shit in town". Then he talked about (when I say "talk", I mean very loud almost yelling) wanting to get "some pussy". I laughed and he walks over and gives me a high five. He goes on to say that he's hung like a mule and that "even guys want to suck my dick". I believed THAT.

This is all great street theater.

So it's about 3-5 minutes before the bus comes and he spots this cat across the street. This guy is a famous shoe-shiner in the City. I know the guy. IAAMF guy yells and runs across the street. He almost got killed in the process as he didn't look both ways and seriously ALMOST got hit. I'm thinking this guy really is a MOTHERFUCKER. Apparently IAAMF didn't have enough money for the $4 transbay fare (I know, rip off) so he got some cash from shoe-shine guy. I guess they "go back 20 years man".

That Brown Bag that you see on the bus that the ghetto kids say "let's go through it" was actually IAAMF guy's buddy's bag. Yes he had a friend. His friend never said a word and he didn't have his bus fare either. So when the bus came IAAMF guy couldn't get on it.

My guess: They scrounged some bus fare and hopped the next bus.

In closing, in The Town you have a lot of these young/not so young black kids that fuck with white people on the bus. Not just any white guy but white guys that seem vulnerable to them. Just the other day there was this guy that looked like Tug Speedman's character in Tropic Thunder. The mentally challenged guy. He got fucked with on the bus. It wasn't cool. There is also a "slow guy" that's a neighborhood guy whom I've seen get fucked with. I think this guy and his crew thought IAAMF guy was an easy target too hence the "beat his white ass" remark. You never know who you're fucking with. That cat had it coming to him.

Thanks for your time,
Chuck

Old people should be allowed to be old and crazy. You don't bow up to a 60-70 year old dude because he's a little crazy. If he's not hurting you, leave him alone.

This thug thinks he's gonna be a pushover and he ends up getting his ass beaten. He deserved it, even if the old fart was a little off his rocker.

I don't think I could deal with living in a big city in the US just because of shit like this. I'd fucking kill someone.

Old people should be allowed to be old and crazy. You don't bow up to a 60-70 year old dude because he's a little crazy. If he's not hurting you, leave him alone.

This thug thinks he's gonna be a pushover and he ends up getting his ass beaten. He deserved it, even if the old fart was a little off his rocker.

I don't think I could deal with living in a big city in the US just because of shit like this. I'd fucking kill someone.
I agree with everything you're saying. I just don't think this particular fellow is the hero superstar the entire internet is making him out to be.

Try Detroit for four years. When I was living in Orlando my work partner and I would have to make regular trips to the "Greater Miami" area twice a week. Sometimes in the Haitian/Dominican/whateverican areas. We were packing up at the end of the day and across the road a subhumanican had a cat by the tail stomping it's head until it was dead. The proceeded to skin it starting at it's ass using his thumb while his buddy started a small grill on the porch.

I have a good many friends of all races, but I have seen enough to justify my "social intolerence".

Epic Beard Man still wins in my book. :cool:

The irony of me is that I'm probably just as violent as these people are...it's just saved for people who deserve it. It doesn't make it right, and I'd like to be able to look the other way sometimes and be a pacifist, but I really can't stand seeing someone being harassed for no reason. I'll step in and even though I may get my ass beaten, I'll do it anyway because it's the right thing to do.

Unless they have guns.

As for the old guy, he kinda brought it on himself too. He could've ignored the guy.