This deserves it's own thread.

I'm thinking of making a Stir Fry tonight, guys. What do you think of something similar to this?

stir_fry1.jpg

You're right Isabel! It was proven to be Oakland. I don't have that link anymore, but someone screen capped a sign.

Kevin-Awesome!

lol @ anvil trying to turn this into a food thread and it not working. Nah nah nah nah nah. That shit is getting older than the orly owl.

Watching again, I wanna know exactly what happens after the fight starts while crazy camera person is moving closer. When the two guys are back in the frame, the beard guy is standing over the other dude and holding his shirt. Other dude is obviously stunned. I'm thinking maybe he was slamming his head into the seat? I think there's some definite ass beating going on there that we unfortunately didn't see.

I don't remember if this one ever got posted here, but it's from a bus in SF (actually where they are is right up the block from where I used to work) a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Asian lady!

So apparently, the guys name is Tom Slick. There's a video of him being tazered by the pigs at a sports game, but I opted not to watch it.

1266449330831.png

I saw it, it's nothing spectacular. Basically the fuckin' pigs handcuffed him and THEN tased him. wtf? Fortunately it looked he wasn't really hurt or anything. There's a fat guy that gets in the way and gets pushed backwards and damn near topples over a bunch of people. That was pretty funny.

Leave it to you guys to take a great American moment and twist it into snobby fucking European remarks. We get it. Europe is better. Americans are stupid. Whatever. This is about Epic Beard Man, not your political views!

It's like someone is trying to give you money and you won't take it because there's a pen mark on the back. I GAVE YOU A VIDEO OF A BLACK GUY GETTING THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF HIM BY A 67 YEAR OLD!

Whoa whoa whoa whoooooaaaaaaa!!!!! Nice shootin', Tex!

Apparantly where he's from, he's known as "Vietnam Tom". He stood up to the chinks, he stood up the *iggers (I can't beleive I can't say the n word on a METAL FORUM), he is a true American hero.

The use of the "n" word on this forum is incredibly disrespectful considering the racial heritage of our drummer, while some may think it's "cool" and "edgy" to use this word, we do not want it used on this forum.

The use of the "n" word on this forum is incredibly disrespectful considering the racial heritage of our drummer, while some may think it's "cool" and "edgy" to use this word, we do not want it used on this forum.

Then how will we ever be able to categorize a group of people that annoy us?

nagger.jpg

Leave it to you guys to take a great American moment and twist it into snobby fucking European remarks. We get it. Europe is better. Americans are stupid. Whatever. This is about Epic Beard Man, not your political views!

It's like someone is trying to give you money and you won't take it because there's a pen mark on the back. I GAVE YOU A VIDEO OF A BLACK GUY GETTING THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF HIM BY A 67 YEAR OLD!

jesus christ john, get that fucking glowstick out of your ass. The only person reading in to this way too far is you. Someone made a remark noting that it was stereotypically american, there was nothing at all mentioned about europeans, so stop being such a drama queen and inciting bullshit. This is about Epic Beard Man, not you taking offense to something imaginary.

No one complained about it, pretty sure everyone enjoyed it. So shut the hell up or go get a job in which you can spend your time complaining over someone supposedly implying something.

goddamn kids.