This forum is closing!!!?

All you people who love this and other forum's and can't live with out it, should donate some money.

I don't see why Spinefarm should pay or the band.

This place is for fans to discuss, it's a bonus that we do get posts from band members.

burningangel> yes of course... , I never said you forced him to it if it sounded like that :p

Originally posted by BurningAngel

They also said that every internet user are idiots,

Oh reeeeaaaallly???

WELL! They obviously haven't met the MAN, the LEGEND, the HOMEBOY, CARING MOTHER OF FIVE, the ETERNAL, the MIGHTY the ONE, the ONLY...

MATTIAS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NIGHT!

Oh, and the DECENT, the OK, the SO SO... Sic.

I'll make them change their minds. Oh, and Sic too.

Originally posted by Dethroned
If we ask http://forums.hmas.org 's admin to create unofficial CoB board, would people join there?

I have my doubts if Reno ( admin of hmas.org ) would accept another forum because some time ago he said that he doesn't want more forums...to keep the bandwith at an acceptable rate...

@topic: Well, I can surely live without this forum ( or any other forum ), too!! ...but nevertheless I think it would be a mistake to close one of the best sources of information on COB...

They also said that every internet user are idiots...
...and IMO people that still didn't get the advantages of the Internet are close minded fools! My statement just for the case that they really did say this...

Originally posted by BurningAngel
So, this forum is MAYBE closing soon.
Allu and Janne said it in finnish magazine called Rumba..:(
This is coming to cost something to them and they dont want to pay..
They also said that every internet user are idiots, this is kind of strange, because janne and henkka uses this board also, and kimberly is using internet quite much, and she also chats with us in sinergy-chatroom...
I'd like to hear more about this thing...:rolleyes: :confused:

I don't really believe in that.
first I don't think that such a forum would be THAT expensive. would be really about 5-bucks I think. (there are so many alternatives, so why should UM be so expensive?)
than I think it would be up to the webmaster to pay these five bucks. he pay's for the webspace, he pays for the domain, why not for the forum?!
I don't think he'd drive around in his car visiting the children to get one and a half buck from each... :lol:
and I really don't believe that they said all internet users are idiots.
that's about the biggest nonesense I've ever heard.
we're living in the 21st centurie. damn, everybody uses the internet today.
I don't think browsing in the web makes people stupid.
and I don't think allu and janne would insult us this way.
they don't have a reason for that, and at least janne would be quite stupid himself, posting on this board from now and then.

don't believe in everything you hear.

Originally posted by somefuckingwarrior
every internet user is an idiot?
thats strange to hear from them, considering that they know many users are big fans of them.
shame. thats pissed me off.

Well IF Alexi would have said thet EVERY net user is an idiot I´d be upset too. We were talking about how bands websites are full of people just trying to piss everybody off and pick up a fight. These people Alexi called idiots.
Actually I think this board has improved a lot and we don´t see much of that annoying fighting here anymore.

J