This forum still sucks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLROFLAMOFLAMOFLOLOLOLOOLO...LOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOL!!! Nemuu is still pissed at me because I have an In FLames-bootleg he doesn´t have!

On another note, where do you hang and jive nowadays, Matt? Can you recommend some quality forums I can discuss very serious things and stuff at?

Yeah, I do. I´ve got the ULTRA-RARE SOOPER-DOOPER In Flames Live in Malmoe-bootleg. Where, in addition to playing all of the songs that nemuu´s got on every single one of his mediocre bootlegs, they also play a bunch of other stuff which I can´t remember off the top of my head.

U[Sic]M said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLROFLAMOFLAMOFLOLOLOLOOLO...LOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOL!!! Nemuu is still pissed at me because I have an In FLames-bootleg he doesn´t have!

On another note, where do you hang and jive nowadays, Matt? Can you recommend some quality forums I can discuss very serious things and stuff at?
Well, friend, you can really only find me on the perpetual motion thing, as well as the pm pub and power zone which are all linked from that site. I post as Troll, of course, because that is what I am. A troll. I'm also the greatest troll that ever lived, but I don't mention that in the nickname, because that would sound cocky otherwise. I'm a modest troll. I find PM to be a much more challenging board to troll than the others, most likely due to the fact that most people are 40+ years old in there. They seem harder to annoy than 16 year old death metal heads. Thus I must focus all my energy over there from now on (I don't post here any more, ever, as you can see, not even right now). I do manage to annoy them quite a bit after all, of course, using my splendid trolling techniques, but it does require some perseverance, and lots of new methods. 40+ year olds do seem to be more sensitive to "I will kill and rape your children and spouse" posts than 16 year olds are, but can handle things like "if you like (random band name) then you are gay" very well. It's like a whole new world, opposite-land or something.

Perpetual Motion. Ah, yes, I believe I visited this place you speak of in my internet youth. I too grow weary of this place; though highly satisfying as it may seem, being put on ignore-lists (which I am extremely hurt by, by the way) all over the place by 15-year old In Flames-fans does tend to get monotonous. I crave new challenges!

I will visit this Perpetual Motion.

U[Sic]M said:
Perpetual Motion. Ah, yes, I believe I visited this place you speak of in my internet youth. I too grow weary of this place; though highly satisfying as it may seem, being put on ignore-lists (which I am extremely hurt by, by the way) all over the place by 15-year old In Flames-fans does tend to get monotonous. I crave new challenges!

I will visit this Perpetual Motion.
I don't have you on ignore, you're better than most of the peope here :)