This forum still sucks.

I mean, F(r)iend and Evil in a Closet both have some pretty nice solos. I don't think Borders and Shading's and Discover Me Like Emptiness' bridges/"breakdowns" (Just not sure what to call it) really count as solos, but I like them too.

I mean, F(r)iend and Evil in a Closet both have some pretty nice solos. I don't think Borders and Shading's and Discover Me Like Emptiness' bridges/"breakdowns" (Just not sure what to call it) really count as solos, but I like them too.
I will admit Evil in a Closet is nice, I forget about that one. Definitely much different than earlier classic solos but it’s good. It’s kind of like a “Metaphor” moment compared to the rest of the song/album.

For F(r)iend to me that is also a harmonized bridge piece. I mean it’s the same short piece that repeats 4 times. Honestly don’t think that counts as a solo.

Reactions: Xpyro125
I will admit Evil in a Closet is nice, I forget about that one. Definitely much different than earlier classic solos but it’s good. It’s kind of like a “Metaphor” moment compared to the rest of the song/album.

For F(r)iend to me that is also a harmonized bridge piece. I mean it’s the same short piece that repeats 4 times. Honestly don’t think that counts as a solo.

Fair enough.