THIS FORUM USERS PROJEKT!!!

MR NINE

Jan 25, 2004
Portugal
www.putfile.com
Hey guys here's the deal:

So as we all know there are a lot of musicians in this forum that show pretty good skills as handling their instruments , recording & stuff; so what about recording a project with a lot of people involved?!

My idea is that we record a few songs, say 2/3 (for a start?) and then one of us users by common agree to mix the "beasts".

I'm a drummer so I can record one of the songs or if not all of them. But I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of nice drummers here that can handle it!!:headbang:

What you guys think about this?!?

P.S - Jeee. my english is pretty rusted, sorry for that!

Wow!!!
Didn't knew about this.
It's a shame it didn't work out!
C'mon guys!!
This can be fun!
I'm already doing some drumming for this. Lets get organized and DO IT!!!
More contributors please.

What are you going to do? make drums for a whole song and have someone/a few people, write riffs over it?

I'll do some rhythm guitar if nobody else has the time. I do :lol:

I can record direct as well so someone can reamp if they want to

i want in but i don't know if i can be of any help, my gear sucks (yes i am using behringer... even the di!)... i could offer some riffs and ideas though... i thinkyou (we) guys should work on the composition first...
and yes, i would be surprised too if this ever gets done, but that's why we're here for :)

What are you going to do? make drums for a whole song and have someone/a few people, write riffs over it?

It can be that way or: the best that works for me is that you guys can send me or post a few riffs ideas that I can get for a start to compose the song.
I have a few that I can post, but the deal here is that each one contributes with his own. nevertheless someone can come up with a nice riff and someone else can add a few more notes or so. that's the ideia I have for this.
Anyway I'm blastin' a few rythms on drums that can fit a lot of riffs/ideas/tempo, etc.