This Forum..

This forum is absolutely terrible. It's full of trolls and illiterate fanboys who would do anything to slob on Mikael's dick.

this thread is fr0m 2001.

Yeah, just thought it would be you know.. unoriginal but still a little bit fun. I think this forum is nice, though full of trolls. I however don't agree about "fanboys", I just don't get it. :rolleyes:À

Alright so this will be the subject of this old thread...

I've been reading very, very old threads and damn! People were so much more open and thread were so much more interesting. Also, everyone seemed to be more comprehensive towards other. I've seen one guy in depression getting the support of everyone here. Shit threads as we call by now were, at that epoch, things people laughed. Stupid polls were still funny. There was a general optimism, or positivism, and today, it seems to be the opposite. No?

And what if I didn't care? :rolleyes: What if we stop?

Oh wait, my point was that I only replied to you with a shit reply to show what shit reply is, kinda ironic I guess... in case you didn't get it. Anyways fuck off.

And what if I didn't care? :rolleyes: What if we stop?

Oh wait, my point was that I only replied to you with a shit reply to show what shit reply is, kinda ironic I guess... in case you didn't get it. Anyways fuck off.

No I quite got it... my point was to show what a shit post was, so we were both going for the same thing... just one of us was a bit nastier about it. Sorry to have offended you, O Great One :worship: