This is why you're fat

FRIED CHEESECAKE?!?!OPAJJAPJGAG paojgajg drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That was probly the best looking thing I saw on that site.

Most of that stuff is just fucking retarded and disgusting, like people taking two completely incongruous foods and sticking them together just because they're both unhealthy.

Reminds me of some of the stuff that guy eats on Man vs.Food.
Americans are mindfucked by all of the fast food available. Why else would drive thru lines be out to the street at lunchtime it makes me sick. Whatever happened to packing your own lunch? You'll save money and it's a healthier option.

Yeah, to be more accurate what I do is pack a full lunch every other day, and on the days I order out I still bring my own drink (plus some snack like pudding) so I don't have to spend an extra dollar or more on a fast food drink.

Main reason I started doing that is actually because I have a class at 5:30 two days a week, so since I have to go a little longer without food on those days I want to get something more filling.

I never buy drinks at fast food chains either,partly because i don't drink pop. YES, POP :p I drink mostly water with every meal and milk with dinner.

I drink about 95% juice and tea myself. Fuck soda.

MAN WERE SO HEALTHY IZN'T THAT AWSUM

damn, gonna represent some Gatorade on here right now:

gatoraderain.jpg

^ Nothing is better, if you disagree, you are wrong.

2242750611_e8b42b298e.jpg

cascade crash, epic and sadly no longer with us. :(

32_Tiger_CF_web.jpg

I drank this while recording our demo and became superstitious about it to where it was all I would drink.