This is why you're fat

The first two pages (all I looked at) looked like a load of shit. I wouldn't eat that crap. Fuck that.

Gatorade and Powerade are both made with the same shit that makes soda bad for you: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

That shit is in a lot of shit that you would buy at any non-health food store. And I'm not just saying this because I work at one.

You'd be fat if you ate crap like that a couple days a week but I would indulge in a few of those items just for fun. The fried creme egg I wouldn't touch because they're nasty normally but I'd be hard pressed to turn down the fried cheese steak if I happened to be in the restaurant.

Gatorade and Powerade are both made with the same shit that makes soda bad for you: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

nbc_the_more_you_know1.jpg

I like water because it goes with pretty much anything. I usually hate drinking soda or juice after eating ice cream.

I drink tons of water and juice, but I enjoy root beer on occasion. Cola makes me feel ill.

I like grape juice the most, followed by orange juice and cranberry juice.

I live off something like 50% skim milk (stfu..man up!), 20% juice (I try to buy the real stuff, even if concentrate is the closest I can get on my budget), 20% water (spring), and 10% soda (if I go to Taco Bell there's no way I'm not drinking the awesome blue-green Mountain Dew they have).

I never really liked grape juice that much. Or cranberry. Though, I like cranberry mixed juice like cranberry raspberry.

now niggas are beefin' over juice.. hold up:

BERRY STUFF COMES IN FIRST PLACE. SPECIFICALLY, BLUEBERRY, RASPBERRY, AND THAT ACAI THING THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST BUT TASTES WONDERFUL.

also cranberry, forgot that, that's a berry, cranberry is the best as well, try drinking the pure stuff though, you'll grow a second (or first) beard.

after that comes anything from limes and oranges, if they're mixed = win. Limes are the best.

I dislike apple juice for some reason. Plus it gives this effect like I am not in control of my movements, which is an error, I am in complete control at all times, I will not be mocked by some tree-seed.