Those who rape it - Awards 03

dude you make a competition of everything. it's not that you should try harder to be an asshole.

Kovenant84 said:
@Salamy: Would my user name put me in the category of people you want to kill? :(

~Kovenant
Well, since you don't act like most of the other people who
use such names, not yet ;)

@onyx: dropping by to complain you're not popular won't make you more popular, in this dwarf's humble opinion. as you surely noticed i didn't give you any prize as most annoying member, so i'm not voicing my stance towards you here. just trying to prevent more blunders and unpleasantness.

Reactions: fireangel
rahvin, I don't want to be popular. In fact, I can't be popular. And I surely don't think that everyone here pays attention to me and has some emotions towards my messages. With my previous message I just tried to make a little laugh. As for your reaction towards me, I suspect that I annoy you also, but you're too friendly and polite to notice that. ;)
I came here to get rid of the deep boredom, which is following me almost permanently since I've moved to Saint-Petersberg to study in the university. And I cannot understand how could I be so worried about the internet realtionships some months ago. I could have avoided a lot of unneeded struggles. Well, at least that was experience.

Onyx said:
rahvin, I don't want to be popular. In fact, I can't be popular.

never say die. ;)

And I surely don't think that everyone here pays attention to me and has some emotions towards my messages. With my previous message I just tried to make a little laugh. As for your reaction towards me, I suspect that I annoy you also, but you're too friendly and polite to notice that. ;)

whenever i thought that you were being annoying i told you so. i was also always convinced you weren't doing it on purpose, and that's why you would never make it to the top ten of my "most annoying" list, politeness or not. :)

I came here to get rid of the deep boredom, which is following me almost permanently since I've moved to Saint-Petersberg to study in the university. And I cannot understand how could I be so worried about the internet realtionships some months ago. I could have avoided a lot of unneeded struggles. Well, at least that was experience.
i'm sure taking some distance and having "real" things to worry about is pretty useful to put potentially hurting situations in perspective. if you have the time to post and the peace of mind to accept that some might send your way the usual huge number of fuck-you's, then maybe you can contribute on here thus fighting boredom. the first time you came to these shores it just seemed that most of everything that happened on here affected you, which is probably a little too much.

Can we please get back to more important things like voting me funniest member? ;)

Notice I did not say 'for having the funniest member'. I just want to get cleared up that my member is the most unfunny member there is to be a member of.
So don't go there. I'll cry, and then I'll hurt you.

rahvin said:
never say die. ;)
Some things look better from the outside. When somebody's popular, or pretty, or smart, it makes a lot of people jealous, and most of them don't realise that the person might not be all that happy with the quality that makes others envy. When I see a musician on the stage, I envy him/her a little, but I cannot imagine myself being in the centre of attention - it's too much for me to take.

rahvin said:
i'm sure taking some distance and having "real" things to worry about is pretty useful to put potentially hurting situations in perspective. if you have the time to post and the peace of mind to accept that some might send your way the usual huge number of fuck-you's, then maybe you can contribute on here thus fighting boredom. the first time you came to these shores it just seemed that most of everything that happened on here affected you, which is probably a little too much.
I'll remember that... Funny thing is, you are always one of the few people with whom I get on well. Maybe because you have the tolerance. The precious quality.

Dark Jester, for me you were funny at the start. But all humour becomes tasteless with time.

Gtranquillity, make the link in your sig look like url - then it would be much quicker for people to reach your site. And check your rep... ;)

Reactions: Gtranquillity