Those who rape it - Awards 03

@everyone: why is all of this putting me in the mood for a fight? don't make me turn evil, it's not even the full moon.

Not at all! You know what happens when I do that! I have to hide in darkness for weeks in order for the turmoil to settle down! I don't see this forum as a place for honest opinions anymore, if said opinions are related to people's behavior. on the other hand, discussions about music or politics are unusually democratic. it's strange - in most online groups, as far as i know, it's easier to get attacked because one listens to the wrong tunes or because one is politically unaligned with the rest than as a consequence of personal comments. they might induce teaming and factions, but here they induce all-against-one warlike mass piling. so NO. :)

hyena said:
Not at all! You know what happens when I do that! I have to hide in darkness for weeks in order for the turmoil to settle down!
pffff! :)

I don't see this forum as a place for honest opinions anymore, if said opinions are related to people's behavior. on the other hand, discussions about music or politics are unusually democratic. it's strange - in most online groups, as far as i know, it's easier to get attacked because one listens to the wrong tunes or because one is politically unaligned with the rest than as a consequence of personal comments. they might induce teaming and factions, but here they induce all-against-one warlike mass piling. so NO. :)
taken from a random c.s.i. episode:
"when i thought she was old enough to ask and understand i told my daughter: honey, there's a lot of things you can give a man, your body, your time, even your heart. but the one thing you will never ever want to give to him is... your power!"
"wow. all my mom told me was: cash up front."

hyena said:
i didn't get the joke.
there wasn't one as far as i recall, my quote was for the halo effect: i found the snippet unexpectedly lighthearted and i wanted to put it up against your unexpectedly not-lighthearted speech about cruelty and wars. but i gotta run so maybe i couldn't pick the perfect choice. ;)

Onyx said:
And I cannot understand how could I be so worried about the internet realtionships some months ago. I could have avoided a lot of unneeded struggles. Well, at least that was experience.
Well it seems that has changed at least slightly, which I think is great. But yes, personally at least, it is nice to see you again.

Rahvin, I've moved to study to the city that is several times larger than my country [I mean, from Lithuania to Saint-Petersberg] and faced the almost independent life with its face-slapping trials and surprises, not to forget the hard students' life [Maths, exams, hunger, sleepyness, hangovers and so on]. I've overcome the depression and am yet to face the thousands of them. I've met new people, who turned me upside down with their way of thinking. Humans are so different here...

Life is difficult without the personal room and personal computer. [sigh]

@onyxxx: BY THE GODS OF HELL! You´re writing with white, not with those awful colours. Good !!! Now, take some cookies. *offers a one*

@hannu: the gods of hell? been listening to too much manowar lately? it's very bad for you, especially at your age, you know. :p

and hi onyx. i love russia, although i never manage to understand how come people there don't freeze during the winter.

rahvin, thank you, kind one.
Yes, it's a public PC from a computer class, but I have my personal profile here. So it's not that bad. The worst thing is not having a PC in the lonely evenings of homework.

Naku, yeah, I figured that white fits my new avatar best. Thanx for the koekje. [crunch-crunch]
The gods of Hell smile at me today - it's a beautiful day, indeed.

Mousie, gee, thanks, meep to you, too! :wave:

Hyena, I love Russia, too. That's why I'm here. And, yes, I am freezing. ;)
By the way, Slytherin is the best faculty ever! :D

yeah, i'm late.

1.the funniest? The Grand Wazoo

2.most annoying you, sometimes :p

3.best signature (at this time) MagSec4

4.best User name The Grand Wazoo :loco:

5.worst User name mine, unfortunately.. :erk:

6.best avatar (at this time) Kovenant84

7.the wisest yeah, we all know the answer to this one right?

8.the nicest i don't.. can't really tell as it's just internet.

9.who you respect most moderator

10.which members youd like to hang out with bar none :D

11.greatest dark tranquillity fan i'd say all of us, what the FUCK would we be doing coming back to this place else for?

12.best thread maker Naku

13.if someone cleaned out your vomit,how would it be (after serious drinkin´) Uhh.. :err:

14.best "custom user text" (below your avatar,in my case it is Official Idiot) The Grand Wazoo always puts something interesting in there ;)

15.whose language is the hardest to understand rahvin's? :p