Thought About People Leaving Before Nevermore

Holy hell what the fuck happened? Look what happens when you miss a few days?

Seriously people? there's going to be a "walk out" before Nevermore? Give me a fucking break. I don't like the vocals of Nevermore. I'll probabally listen to a song or two then go and get a drink and leave it at that.

The whole thing with PP is that people had difference of opinions. It was always, "Don't like that band." The reply was usually. "That's too bad, I love that band." Then large discussions would ensue.

This whole boycott shit is rediculous. This is funnier than my corset night outfit.

I didn't read this thread (I'll catch it up later) but if you people do this, I prove the band wagon effect and I will lose all faith in Humanity.

This is sick.

-Metal

MetalRose said:
Holy hell what the fuck happened? Look what happens when you miss a few days?

Seriously people? there's going to be a "walk out" before Nevermore? Give me a fucking break. I don't like the vocals of Nevermore. I'll probabally listen to a song or two then go and get a drink and leave it at that.

The whole thing with PP is that people had difference of opinions. It was always, "Don't like that band." The reply was usually. "That's too bad, I love that band." Then large discussions would ensue.

This whole boycott shit is rediculous. This is funnier than my corset night outfit.

I didn't read this thread (I'll catch it up later) but if you people do this, I prove the band wagon effect and I will lose all faith in Humanity.

This is sick.

-Metal

I wouldn't get too worked up over this thread... this whole argument is basically the result of provocation by 2 or 3 people who think the fact that they don't like Nevermore, means that no one should like Nevermore. There's not going to be any mass boycott... this thread is just a case of a small but vocal minority screaming very loud, and a whole lot of people disagreeing with them. There will be some people coming and some people going for Nevermore... the regular audience ebb and flow that occurs during ProgPower, but rest assured that on September 16, Nevermore will be playing to a large crowd.

MetalRose said:
No. Essentially two people don't like Nevermore, and have caused way too many posts on the subject. One of the two posters has suggested that the place will clear out, because people won't be interested, not that there will some sort of formal protest.

Zod

Dark One said:
LOL - you know me, I suffer from the opposite....... "Camel Bladder". The greatest concert related medical condition known to man. :loco:

I USED to have that same problem/blessing.....Then I had laproscopic hernia surgery a couple years ago, which included my first catheter (NOT made by Fisher-Price!!) I can still call on it when extremely necessary, but the urgency when the damn begins to break, has increased 10 fold......
AT least I was OUT when they put it in & took it out...I'd still be trying to coax the turtle out of his shell!!! LOL!!!!:D

J-Dubya 777 said:
I think they knew they were going to have a fight on their hands.....:Spin:
NOT a fun procedure!

J-Dubya - saying ouch just thinking about it

ya know, they do it to girls too (and it still ain't fun) but somehow thinking of having one as a guy is even worse. :ill:

Shaye

lady_space said:
ya know, they do it to girls too (and it still ain't fun) but somehow thinking of having one as a guy is even worse. :ill:

Shaye

Man, beast, woman, or child - It's not fun for ANYONE! Trying to pee afterwards (so I could go HOME!) was quite a project....

J-Dubya